- Series: Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series
- Hardcover: 584 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; second edition edition (December 4, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026201243X
- ISBN-13: 978-0262012430
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #887,745 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Machine Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series) second edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"A few years ago, I used the first edition of this book as a reference book for a project I was working on. The clarity of the writing, as well as the excellent structure and scope, impressed me. I am more than pleased to find that this second edition continues to be highly informative and comprehensive, as well as easy to read and follow." Radu State Computing Reviews
About the Author
Ethem Alpaydin is a Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Bogaziçi University, Istanbul.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?