- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 3 edition (June 23, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199275009
- ISBN-13: 978-0199275007
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 1.6 x 7.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,716,693 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Featured medical resident resources from Lippincott. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
It contains basic concepts but at the same time is very detailed with wonderful examples .
The writing is extremely lucid and enjoyable