Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
$90.00 ($90.00 / Count )
Tuesday, June 13
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Ready, Set, Food!
($90.00 / Count )
($85.50 / Count )
First delivery on Jun 15 First delivery on Jun 13 Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Ready, Set, Food!
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Ready Set Food | Early Allergen Introduction Mix-ins for Babies 4+ Mo | Stage 1+2-90 Days | Top 3 Allergens - Organic Peanut Egg Milk | Safe Easy Effective | For Bottle or Food | ReadySetFood
|Price:||$90.00 ($90.00 / Count )|
Purchase options and add-ons
|Brand||Ready, Set, Food!|
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Unit Count||1 Count|
About this item
- SAFE, EASY & EFFECTIVE: The only early allergen introduction system that starts in the bottle at 4 months & makes it easy to keep feeding allergens for the recommended 6 months. Top 3 allergens.
- CONVENIENT: Simple, pre-measured packets mix into either bottle or food to gently feed recommended amounts of each allergen to your baby. No mess, no stress, and fits into existing feeding routines.
- NO ADDED SUGAR & ORGANIC: The only complete allergen introduction system with NO added sugar. Just real, organic food. The NIH, USDA & FDA all recommend that kids under 2 not be given ANY added sugars
- COMPLETE 3-STAGE GUIDED SYSTEM: Starting as early as 4mos of age, Ready, Set, Food! introduces baby to 9 top allergens safely over a minimum of 12 mos. Stage 1 introduces the top 3 most common allergens (Peanut, Egg, Milk) over 30 days. Stage 2 maintains ongoing exposure for at least 2 mos. Stage 3 continues exposure to major allergens, introducing an additional 6 common allergens (Cashew, Almond, Walnut, Sesame, Soy & Wheat).
- EVIDENCE-BASED: Uses the same allergens & amounts as in clinical trials. Follows USDA & pediatrician guidelines for allergen introduction. FSA/HSA eligible. AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK.
Frequently bought together
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Learn more
Product Certification (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
|Stage 1 Mix-Ins||Stage 2 Mix-Ins||Stage 3 Mix-Ins||Organic Baby Oatmeal||Organic Oat & Fruit Bars|
|Recommended age||4+ months||4+ months||6+ months||6+ months||12+ months|
|Allergens||Top 3 (Peanut, Egg & Milk) One-at-a-time||Top 3 (Peanut, Egg & Milk)||9 top (peanut, egg, milk, cashew, almond, walnut, sesame, soy, wheat)||9 top (peanut, egg, milk, cashew, almond, walnut, sesame, soy, wheat)||8 top (peanut, egg, milk, cashew, almond, walnut, sesame, soy)|
|Usage||Easily mixes into bottle or food||Easily mixes into bottle or food||Easily mixes into food||Stir with breastmilk, formula or water||Convenient snack|
|Format||Pre-measured daily packets||Pre-measured daily packets||Pre-measured daily packets||8oz resealable pouch||4ct box of individually wrapped bars|
|Flavor||Multiple varieties such as Original, Banana Apple, Peanut Butter, Pumpkin Cinnamon and Peanut Butter Banana||Peanut Butter Strawberry, Apple Cinnamon|
|No Sugar Added||✓||✓||✓||Unsweetened||✓|
|Good source of iron||✓||✓|
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 9 x 6 inches; 1.08 Pounds
- UPC : 860003088074
- Manufacturer : Ready Set Food
- ASIN : B08F7KL1CD
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,378 in Baby (See Top 100 in Baby)
- #61 in Baby Food Storage Containers
- #68 in Baby Food Meals
- Customer Reviews:
FDA Acknowledges Qualified Health Claim Linking Early Peanut Introduction and Reduced Risk of Developing Peanut Allergy in 2017: For most infants with severe eczema and/or egg allergy who are already eating solid foods, introducing foods containing ground peanuts between 4 and 10 months of age and continuing consumption may reduce the risk of developing peanut allergy by 5 years of age. FDA has determined, however, that the evidence supporting this claim is limited to one study. If your infant has severe eczema and/or egg allergy, check with your infant’s healthcare provider before feeding foods containing ground peanuts. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll keep trying because I can't return the packets, but for now think I'll have better luck giving her real food (eggs, peanut butter mixed with breast milk, yogurt, etc.). If I find something she eats this in I'll update my review.
Update: we were able to get our daughter to eat/drink some of this when we got to the packets that have peanut in them. Apparently there was enough of the peanut flavor to entice her. I still rate this three stars because it is hard to get her to take it.