- File Size: 1766 KB
- Print Length: 122 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Charles Severance (May 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YD7M92S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#35,345 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking & Communications > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- #10 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Internet
- #23 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $8.00 (80%)
Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Missing Content.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
|Length: 122 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 12 - 18||Grade Level: 7 - 12|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you decide to throw it away after reading, here's an advice - throw it at a computer networks beginner. :)
Most recent customer reviews
Only negative is the that the diagrams were missing.