- File Size: 1766 KB
- Print Length: 122 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Charles Severance (May 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YD7M92S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#52,943 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #24 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking & Communications > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- #32 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- #89 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $8.00 (80%)
Introduction to Networking: How the Internet Works Kindle Edition
Customers reported quality issues in this eBook. This eBook has: Missing Content.
The publisher has been notified to correct these issues.
Quality issues reported
|Length: 122 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 12 - 18||Grade Level: 7 - 12|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Some of the chapter quiz questions are a bit specific to the examples given in the book rather than the underlying principles, but I found the vast majority of them to be helpful in assessing my progress.
This book and supporting materials have been made available online for free by the benevolent author at oercommons.org
A big thanks to Chuck! I am eager to reccomend this book to anyone looking to get into tech.
I have the paperback. I have read portions of this in pdf format. Both are great. The illustrations are simple, but effective.
If you have next to no knowledge of networking, having this book under your belt (should not take you longer than a week or so to read through, at a leisurely pace), reading through this will ensure your acquaintance with the various concept which you will later delve into further with other networking textbooks, which can often be dry and dull. The author does a marvelous job of keeping the various concepts fresh in your head so you can tie them all together. To get lost in the details so early in the game could be counterproductive to your integration of these concepts.
Most recent customer reviews
Only negative is the that the diagrams were missing.
2 douchebags gave this book a 1 star.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Networking & Communications > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult