- Paperback: 976 pages
- Publisher: BMH Books (August 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 188454374X
- ISBN-13: 978-1884543746
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #617,067 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Introduction to the New Testament, Vols. 1-3
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
"- three volumes in one
- thoroughly researched
- covers the entire New Testament"
About the Author
D. Edmond Hiebert (B.S., John Fletcher College; Th.M., Th.D., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) served on the faculties of Tabor College and Mennonite Brethren Seminary, Fresno, California. He wrote widely on the New Testament, including First and Second Timothy, Titus and Philemon, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1 Peter, and James.