- While supplies last, spend $25 on products sold by Amazon.com and get a free select snack at checkout. See eligible snacks here and enter code PRIMESNACK at checkout. Available to Prime members only. Enter code PRIMESNACK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Introduction to the Nikon D90, Vol. 1: Basic Controls" and save 73% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2-Year Camera Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Accidental damage starts day one; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs.
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift.
- By purchasing this eligible product and service plan on Amazon, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the Servicer product and price information to administer the plan
Introduction to the Nikon D90, Vol. 1: Basic Controls
|Price:||$14.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$11.32 (44%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For new Nikon D90 owners, and photographers moving up from a point & shoot camera
- Provides an introduction to the most important features and controls of the Nikon D90
- Explains the different shooting modes, focus options, and metering
- Demonstrates video shooting, Live View, and flash basics
- Subjects are organized by chapter, so you can learn at your own pace
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Nikon D90 is a powerful piece of equipment. A solid understanding of its features and controls can really unleash its potential. Once you learn how the camera’s components work together, you’ll have all the tools you need to capture the best image under a variety of conditions.
From the Manufacturer
Introduction to the Nikon D90, vol. 1: Basic Controls Training DVD
Take great pictures with your Nikon D90! All you need is this training DVD and less than an hour, and you’ll have the knowledge and the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters allowing you to move at your own pace and revisit individual subjects.
- Auto modes
- Shutter priority
- Aperture priority/Depth of field
- Extending Program-auto
- Focus alternatives
- White balance/Color temperature
- Playback and image review
- Creating personal menus
- Exposure compensation
- Flash basics
- Custom settings introduction
- Programmable buttons
- RAW (NEF) files
- Self Timer
- Single and continuous shooting
- Live view
- Video capture
- And much more!
This DVD is intended for photographers moving up to a Digital SLR from a point and shoot camera, or new D90 owners who would like a basic introduction to the camera and an overview of the most important controls. Also look for volume 2, which covers more advanced topics.
Format: NTSC video, All Regions
Running time: 74 minutes
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Shipped at a very timely manner.