- Series: Textbooks Available with Cengage Youbook
- Hardcover: 744 pages
- Publisher: Duxbury Press; 14 edition (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133103758
- ISBN-13: 978-1133103752
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,170 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Probability and Statistics 14th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The descriptions are easy to read and the solutions manual is very helpful.
I have used this book as a reference for basic material and a refresher for subsequent statistics courses.
If your instructor has assigned this book, be not afraid; but, order the solutions manual for extra comfort.