- Paperback: 669 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2nd edition (1971)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471257095
- ISBN-13: 978-0471257097
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.5 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #471,909 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol. 2, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In spite of the fact that Feller produced one of the most general versions of the central limit theorem, there are no asymptotic theorems or proofs in this book.
I consider this book one of the best math books available!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kelvin Maxwell method