Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on June 27, 2014
This book is organized in a complicated fashion. There is great information to read however the lay out is horrible. The chapters go on for far too long making the reader feel as if nothing will be completed on time. There are sub-sections within a chapter that more than deserve an entire chapter dedicated to just that subject. If you have a class using this book....good luck!
on March 10, 2017
Used for psychology at uc Berkeley
on November 21, 2016
Not exactly the topics my sylabuls covered.
on August 1, 2017
Ok
on September 2, 2012
I purchased this book for my intro to pysch class for my summer school class at UCSB. It is a pretty good deal compared to the one at my school $150. I asked my professor if this is the correct one and she said yes I was just missing 2 short stories which I just copied from my friends' books! Also, I purchased the one that was in great condition and it was actually in great condition. It just had some parts that were highlighted which I did not mind because the highlighted parts were actually the main idea so it made studying/reading a lot easier and faster for me! Hopefully if you get lucky you'll get a book that's been highlighted.
on April 7, 2017
as expected
on August 17, 2015
Thoroughly written, and very useful. The Kindle version was ideal for reading while on the subway! I highly recommend it.
on March 25, 2015
The book arrived immediately, although I have used other intro psych books and this one has a weird order of the chapters. It makes the class confusing to follow.
on August 16, 2013
I ordered this book as a required text for a college psychology class. My professor is one of the authors so he knew the text well. It is an easy read, but it was also a LONG read. Each chapter is 30-70 pages. The content is interesting but I'll be glad when the class is over.
on October 3, 2015
The book is fine but I was hoping that the access code for the online book would come with it. That's a lot of extra money to pay for something that really should have came with the book