- Series: SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics (Book 26)
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2018 edition (January 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9783319708836
- ISBN-13: 978-3319708836
- ASIN: 331970883X
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,964,071 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Random Matrices: Theory and Practice (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics) 1st ed. 2018 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|