- File Size: 516 KB
- Print Length: 354 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008GM3YPM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #557,579 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Introduction to Rx: A step by step guide to the Reactive Extensions to .NET Kindle Edition
|Length: 354 pages|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
After reading this book some things just clicked that hadn't before from watching the presentations, etc. in Channel 9 and other blogs.
By the way, his discussion on IDisposable, how Rx uses them, and how to generally exploit them is fantastic.
Be aware that the book isn't up to date, but I still feel it's worth it, because it gives me a good basis to judge whether Rx is a good match, and a solid foundation to build on.
well done, plenty of details and easy to read. Easy to follow with examples you can actually run. People spread this out, at least to acknowledge the great help he gave all of the Rx users.
It would be an good first read for anyone wanting to learn about Rx.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > .NET
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > C & C++ Windows Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages > C#
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools > C#
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming