- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science (Book 91)
- Hardcover: 645 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (January 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420076604
- ISBN-13: 978-1420076608
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 6.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,014,067 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Statistical Limit Theory (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Alan M. Polansky is an associate professor in the Division of Statistics at Northern Illinois University. Dr. Polansky is the author of Observed Confidence Levels: Theory and Application (CRC Press, October 2007). His research interests encompass nonparametric statistics and industrial applications of statistics.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?