- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Davies Publishing, Inc.; 3 edition (August 30, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0941022706
- ISBN-13: 978-0941022705
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 28 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#270,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #24 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Clinical > Radiology & Nuclear Medicine > Ultrasonography
- #28 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Radiology > Ultrasonography
- #82 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Radiological & Ultrasound Technology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introduction to Vascular Scanning: A Guide for the Complete Beginner (Introductions to Vascular Technology)(3rd Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Don Ridgway is a practicing vascular technologist and an instructor in the vascular technology program at Grossmont College in California, where he was responsible for seeing that program become the first vascular technology curriculum to receive American Medical Association accreditation. Don brings teaching skills from several different disciplines and areas of experience: He has taught writing and fencing (swords, not chain-link) at San Diego State University, and for ten years he played and taught bluegrass banjo, mandolin, guitar, and Dobro. He still gets to pick occasionally when he is not on call, lecturing, or grading quizzes.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: 05-17-10: Since this was published I have also purchased Vascular Technology: An Illustrated Review, Fourth Edition that is also an excellent review for the RVT exam or 12 SDMS CME's. Great combo review!