- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Longman; 7th edition (May 31, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582405483
- ISBN-13: 978-0582405486
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.1 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,070,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Introductory Economics Paper Paperback – May 31, 2000
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
Believe me, this is one of the easiest to read books you will ever find and it focuses a lot on concepts so it will stay with you the longest (as it has in my case).
I'm fairly good in Economics and its all thanks to this book. This is second to none I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants an easy but comprehensive understanding of Economics.
I'd strongly recommend this book for any new econs. students and others too, who want a different angle of this subject treatment