- File Size: 3071 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Publication Date: August 22, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B014C4JKI2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#542,337 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #531 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #540 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- #593 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Special Needs
Introvert Mom Spirited Child: On Allowing, Loving and and Living with a Spirited Child Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What Jackie gives here isn't a step by step "here's how to fix problem A" - instead, she helps you rewire your thinking so everything is just - easier. She recognizes that the introvert mom has different needs - and what happens when those needs aren't met. She understands how a spirited child can deplete you. She lets you know - it's ok to feel like you do, and you aren't alone, and you can do this!