|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $4.00 (44%)
The Introvert's Guide to Drinking Alone Kindle Edition
|Length: 91 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is made up of short, witty essays discussing the above subjects and how they relate to drinking.
There are some cocktail recipes but I confess I lost interest in the recipe side when the author dissed vodka (however she is very upfront in saying she is not a vodka drinker so I respect that). But having said that there are some recipes that I would like to try.
I really recommend this book for anyone who enjoys cocktails or just wants a fun read.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Wine & Spirits
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Cooking
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Alcoholic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor