Intuit QuickBooks Manufacturing and Wholesale 2014: Premier Industry Edition (1 User) [Old Version]
- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices and track sales and expenses
- Use industry tools to manage inventory & costs, track customer orders, and monitor pending builds and assemblies
- Run customized reports to see sales and profitability by product
- Adjust price levels by item, buy & sell same item in different units
There is a newer version of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Intuit QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale Edition 2014
- Organize your business finances all in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Accounting tools for distributors, manufacturers & wholesalers: Use industry-specific tools to manage inventory & costs; track customer orders; and monitor pending builds and assemblies; run customized reports to see sales and profitability by product; adjust price levels by item, buy & sell the same item in different units
- Use tools to create and track service work orders
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Tailored to Your Business
- Track customers’ orders and backorders
- Create sales orders and turn them into invoices or POs with one click
- Do business globally in multiple currencies
- Adjust price levels by item
Easy to Set Up, Learn, and Use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- QuickBooks guides you through your first tasks
- View in-product tutorials to learn how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Track How Your Business is Doing and Get Financial, Tax, and Sales Reports in One Click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See key customer information all in one place
- View income and expense trends over time
Stay on Top of Inventory and Costs
- Buy and sell the same item in different units of measure
- Monitor pending builds and assemblies
Easily Prioritize Which Orders to Fulfill
- Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t
- QuickBooks shows you all open sales orders and lets you prioritize them how you want
What's New for QuickBooks 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.3
- See who's paid you (and who hasn't). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
- Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit)
- At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended
- Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x CD-ROM drive
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook contacts requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync )
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Hotmail
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later
Windows Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), 8 (with UAC on),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
Manufacturing and Wholesale 2014
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts, and more1||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing, and scheduled tasks with Calendar View||x||x|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||x||x|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers||x||x|
|Allows more than one user at a time4||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Create estimates and turn them into invoices in one click||x||x|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks3||x||x|
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||x||x|
|Get the Important Information You Need|
|Get financial, sales, and tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||x||x|
|View and manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker||x||x|
|Tools Tailored to Your Industry|
|Create sales orders and manage backorders||x|
|Track customer orders and see shipment dates||x|
|Track assemblies from components to finished goods||x|
|Manage pending builds and assemblies||x|
|Adjust price level by item||x|
|View Stock Status to see which items you need to reorder||x|
|Set product/service prices by customer type||x|
1. Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
3. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
4. QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
QuickBooks Premier Manufacturing & Wholesale supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
Platform: PC Disc
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, true to QuickBooks, the overall flow has remained similar to earlier editions, at least going back to 2012. This has allowed us to locate entry forms and templates with relative ease. If we connect an item with an account that is abnormal, QuickBooks is right there with a friendly pop-up informing us that this type of item is not typically connected to this type of account and recommends at least double checking the selection. This is nice since everyone likes to have year end taxes completed without needing to have tax accountants correct mistakes.
Templates for invoices, POs, estimates, statements, etc are easy to customize. There is a nice layout editor to add, remove, or relocate data fields as well as add images such as your company logo. However, as my review title suggests, this is where my one issue comes in. In the past, QuickBooks has never allowed a line for freight on invoices. We were able to list the total, subtotal, tax, and amount due if desired but not shipping charges. Previous versions of the software, and all QuickBooks to my knowledge, require the user to set up a new item classified as "Other Charge" and subcategorized as "Shipping and Delivery Income". Once you select it as non-taxed it turns out okay in the books, but why they have never updated this is beyond my understanding. The title of the software is "Manufacturing & Wholesale;" wouldn't it make sense for intuit to assume there will be physical items being sold and shipped? It doesn't make sense to me to have to add freight as a line item along with the items being sold, but unless someone can inform me of something I missed (and please do if you know how to add this in the lower totals) this is the only method available.
Ultimately, I am happy with this purchase and feel it fills the requirements of my business. Every bank and accountant I've encountered utilizes QuickBooks which makes all aspects of revolving lines, taxes, and other aspects of finances as streamlined as possible.
**On a separate note, I have read several complaints about intuit's merchant services for accepting credit cards and payments online. The problems don't stem from the functionality of the payment methods but rather the fact that intuit stops servicing them after 2 or 3 years. In other words, I have read multiple reviews where people bought the 2010 edition and by 2012 received a notice from intuit stating their online services for payments, etc would be discontinued by *date* and in order to prevent a service interruption an upgrade to the 2013 edition would be necessary. It seems a shame that you could get locked in to mandatory upgrades on a predetermined schedule as the software isn't cheap - especially when dealing with multiple licenses. Please know that I don't use intuit for these forms of payments, so this is not coming from personal experience, I simply want anyone who is considering purchasing this software to know everything possible before making the purchase. I suggest searching this issue online to read more from first-hand customers.