- Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
- ASIN: B07HZNY3DD
- Item model number: POC1-100CA
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#329,650 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #154397 in Health Care Products
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with Backup Battery
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dedicated portal provides near real-time and historical use data and performance metrics by device
- Easy to use patient app provides pulse display, battery level, battery time remaining, guides and more
- Hot swap, top load batteries let you switch batteries without turning unit off or removing it from the bag
- Convertible carrying bag for messenger, handbag or backpack style carrying
- Hepa filter positioned on outside of unit for easy access
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Temperature Rating||Ambient: 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
The Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator was designed to pass the tests of daily life—weathering varying climates and daily bumps, this portable oxygen concentrator is designed for patients. Simplified maintenance, faster serviceability, and better ROI helps providers weather everyday life, too.
Go Your Own Way - Don't let your oxygen supply hold you back from doing the things you love. Compact, convenient and durable so you're as mobile as you want to be.
Lightweight and Durable
Compact, lightweight and rugged design let you go about your day in a variety of real life conditions
Long Battery Time
The comfort of up to 10 hours of oxygen so you can keep going
Stylish, Three-Way Convertible Bag
Convertible to backpack, messenger, or purse style, you can match your bag to your occasion
The manufacturer of this POC (Portable Oxygen Concentrator) has determined this device conforms to all applicable FAA acceptance criteria for POC carriage and use on board aircraft. See attached memorandum from the manufacturer dated 10/04/16.
Invacare Platinum Mobile Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- For Patients - Downloadable App
- For Providers - Online Provider Portal
Included with the Product
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Two Batteries
- Carrying case
- AC Adapter
- DC Adapter
Accessory Options Available
- Desktop Battery Charger
- Supplemental Battery
Be Confident - It's easy with Invacare's Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with Connectivity
Quiet and Discreet
Let your portable oxygen concentrator blend into the background thanks to its quiet performance and Piccolo O2 App (available at no charge). Your handy Piccolo O2 App shows you actual time left in hours and minutes and conveniently replicates your portable oxygen concentrator’s display on your phone screen, even when your portable oxygen concentrator is out of sight.
No Oxygen Interruption
The Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator’s Hot swap capability lets you change or add batteries from the top without shutting down oxygen supply or removing the unit from the bag.
Easy to Use
Large buttons and a simple, intuitive user interface help you operate your Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with utmost ease.
Providers - Invacare's Platinum Mobile Helps asset dollars go farther
Take Control of Your Service Costs
Efficiency is critical to succeed in today's respiratory business. You need help to lower your costs, improve patient experience and keep your fleet running more productively.
Productive and Proactive Patient Interactions
Intuitive and self-directed app-based user guide for patients can help reduce call volume.
You want lowered cost, a more productive team, and increased customer satisfaction.
Invacare's Platinum Mobile Portable Oxygen Concentrator can help with that.
For Providers - Be In Total Control of Your Asset Fleet
Remote Visibility to Portable Oxygen Concentrator Data
Everyone wants portable oxygen in the smallest lightweight battery-powered device. You want the right fit for the patient’s needs while controlling your assets.
Invacare's Platinum Mobile with Connectivity does this for you.
Your dedicated Provider Portal shows you real-time data on how your portable oxygen concentrators are being used, so you can match the right devices based on patient needs and cost.
Help asset dollars go farther with insights from the Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator.
- Historical use data by device helps you determine whether patients are matched with the most suitable oxygen system.
- Helps asset dollars go farther when the deployed oxygen system fits a patient’s lifestyle.
- Balance deployment of portable oxygen concentrators and accessories with patient use so your fleet of assets is just what’s needed.
- Real-time data for more productive call center engagements.
- Remote diagnostics and live fault codes help reduce service dispatches and help the dispatches you do make more productive.
- Performance metrics let you make proactive service calls when it's convenient and cost-effective, not just when it's urgent.
The Invacare Platinum mobile oxygen concentrator with connectivity can help you with better asset utilization and control of costs. With a connected pouch, app, and provider Portal, you have a modern and durable pouch solution to help you take control of your business. The dedicated provider Portal provides near real-time data on how your Platinum mobile oxygen concentrators are being used and gives you visibility to remote device Diagnostics and live fault codes to help reduce service dispatches. Alongside connectivity, the easy-to-use Platinum mobile oxygen concentrator features a rugged overall design, reinforced bag Bumpers and a foam encapsulated compressor, and meets IP22 water resistance standard for exposure up to 10 minutes. Includes: Platinum mobile oxygen concentrator, carrying case, AC and DC adapters, two batteries and USB dongle.
Manufacturer Contact Information
1 (800) 333-6900
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?