BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2015
"Invader Zim" is an awesome cartoon. I won't be surprised if it's already reached some kind of "classic" or "cult" status. I watched this when I was a little girl, circa 2001 (I was about eight or nine when it first aired) and I still watch it. I find it very disappointing that Nickelodeon cancelled the series over a little blood being shown. Like that's the worst this show has done. Wow. We've seen Zim crawl through guts, seen some characters get turned inside out and even seen some other grotesque images at his school on earth involving even puke... And it gets cancelled over a little tiny splotch of blood. But whatever, the show is amazing. The art style, as you can already see from the icon, is highly quirky, but paired with the amazing writing it all comes together nicely.

Zim is a young Irken invader who is deployed to Earth by the Tallests, his leaders who could care less about him, with an adorable little robot named Gir, who is actually just an empty shell. Literally. His head is empty aside from some trash. Zim makes his base in a rather filthy looking city, disguises it as a "normal" earth home, complete with a flag out in the yard that says "I <3 Earth". But, seeing the general heights of the grown adults, he realizes he must masquerade as an Earth child and enroll in school. Phase one of his plot to destroy Earth is nearing completion when a boy in his class, a paranormal fanatic named Dib, soon realizes that no normal kid has green skin... Hilarity ensues in most episodes where Zim and Dib attempt to annihilate each other, most often coming from Gir, who can't resist piggies, cupcakes, cutesy kids shows, waffles or tacos, even when pretending to be Zim's little green pet dog. He also loves babies and dancing... He has a long list of things he likes that cause him to go hyperactive.

My only warning: the show is graphic and might not be suitable for those who don't have strong stomachs. But it is highly worth a watch for some great belly-laughs!
on October 5, 2016
Invader Zim is hilarious and I was really sad that it was cancelled, but now we have the comic books to ease the pain. I bought this DVD to replace my 10+ year old copy which had become worn out. This includes some hilarious episodes, including one of my favorites: the Christmas episode. Also includes commentary on many episodes as well as Irken subtitles and other extra special features. Get it or I'll make you explode!
on February 28, 2014
Zim may have been cancelled,but that doesn't mean the final volume of the show is gonna be a letdown,it is awesome! Some of the best episodes (Tak,the hideous new girl,Gir goes crazy and stuff,dib's wonderful life of doom,fry cook what came from all that space,backseat drivers from beyond the stars,and even Dibship rising), are contained in this set.There are other episodes in this 2 disc set too,but they aren't as noteworthy as the ones I have mentioned.Plus,bonus features galore in this dvd set,as interviews with workers on the show and audio commentary on ALL episodes is contained here. Yes,you heard me,ALL Episodes this time,no exclusions.If You are a fan of zim or enjoy well written animation,I would buy this dvd set.
on September 2, 2016
These cartoons aren't for smaller kids because some of them can be scary. Backseat drivers from beyond the stars and Worst Xmas ever are both hilarious and scary. Both Zim and Dib have enormous heads but Dib's makes a great target for jokes. Gaz is Dib's sister and mean. Their father, a scientist, ignores them mostly and mom is gone or something. Don't take it too seriously. Shrinky self destruct activated!
on May 19, 2015
Me and my kids have watched this for years. Great little cartoon.
on December 3, 2014
If your kids love Invader Zim or anything unusual or having to do with space or aliens, this is a crazy, fun holiday dvd. This cartoon was on a tv channel for a short while and my daughter got into it. It's pretty weird with some silly humor, but I actually don't mind watching it with her. It fits the tween age the most, I would say.
on April 18, 2015
Invader Zim, if you have never seen it before is amazing. Watch it, not through the lens of the fact its a kid's show, but rather, that its a hilarious indictment if corporatism and consumerism. As a former chef, "The Fry Cook That Came from All That Space" was the best.
on December 28, 2011
i ordered the Invader Zim vol #3 for my granddaughter who is crazy about this cartoon. I have ordered other Invader Zim products for her and she was happy with them all. My only issue with this was that it did not come when it was supposed to. I called a week after the due date and could not understand the representative. I finally asked him to email the response and he did. He said the order had been delayed form the company...but I received it two days later. I think customer service could be improved.
on June 9, 2015
Best adult/kids cartoon ever. Funny, a little over the top gross occasionally, which puts my wife off. But I have loved it over for 13 years now, and my kids love it. Still waiting for that movie to be made.....
on March 20, 2015
if you loved watching the show on cartoon network you are going to go gaga over this one our loveable Zim and Grrr make the greatest of teams like the peanut butter to the jelly great great show absolutely love it