Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 23, 2014
Let me preface by saying my review of this product is a combination of the product and shipping.

I ordered this desk after reading the previous reviews written. They were mixed. Against my better judgement, I proceeded because the desk provided storage and fit a very specific spot in our office.

The SECOND desk is the one I finally assembled. The first arrived with broken pieces and poor packaging. The SECOND, arrived in better condition, but upon opening the box, EVERY piece was either nicked, scratched, or in one case, had a broken piece. I proceeded with assembly hoping that damaged portion would not be visible once it was put together. FAIL!!

Stickers were placed on visible parts of the desk, which leaves residue once removed. Holes are missing that require screws. I had to re-measure and rig the small drawer because when you follow the directions, it doesn't close and hits the larger drawer. The back "leg" portion of the desk is smaller than the side so there is a gap that I am fearful will fall apart if I move it. The drawer cover does not stay attached. That will have to be glued soon. Just a poorly constructed product overall.

The only positive about this item is that it is located in a part of my office that clients never see. I will never order another product from this desk manufacturer. Just awful!

Note: Amazon did offer a small refund for the inconvenience of having to return and ship a new item.
on June 9, 2017
The main reason for one star is because the measurements for installing the sliding keyboard is off, so I don't have a sliding keyboard because where it hooks onto is too wide. Which is very disappointing because the main reason I bought this desk was for the sliding keyboard cause the other one with similar style didn't have it. It was poorly made and took almost a day to completely put together, but only to be disappointed at the end with the keyboard.
on June 20, 2013
I ordered two of these desks, one for me and one for my husband. We share an office and I wanted the desks to match and have that java/mocha/expresso color to go with our adjoining kitchen. Upon opening both these desks the parts were very shifted around in the box. The first one had a small scratch on the desktop, but the second one not only had several scratches but also a few small chips. The desktop had a crack in the front where it curves. One of the shelves look like it got smashed in the corner. The only reason I'm giving these 2 stars is despite all these flaws, we decided to keep the desk. None of the damage prevents the desks from being used, it's just very disappointing to spend so much money to get a damaged product.

We will not be ordering from Inval America again.
on February 5, 2017
I had the hardest time trying to assemble this one. The spare parts like dowels are exactly the number you need. So, if you mess up a spare part in some way, then you don't have extra spare parts to use.
on March 11, 2017
I had it put together and set up this past week. One complaint I have is lack of ventilation for my computer tower in far left vertical rack. I noticed the top of computer getting hot with door closed, The door is a solid piece of wood without any ventilation. The back has only one small circle hole for cables. I will keep door open to cool the computer or take it off. This is a bad design issue and I would recommend a design update allowing for ventilation..

Other than this issue I like the desk and it would have gotten 5 stars.
on January 28, 2017
Good
on October 8, 2013
Piece of JUNK! Keyboard under mount completely fell apart. Desk doors didn't line up together. NOT easy to assemble. Ughh

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question