Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 17, 2014
When I purchased this book, I originally thought it was a how-to guide. I was pleasantly surprised to find that although it is, it's written in the form of a story which makes it more relatable and simple to follow. It comes with some great resources as well that you can use to find and improve your invaluable skills and get the most out of your work time.
on September 9, 2013
We all think that we can do more than one thing at a time, however there is a cost to that that isn't apparent until I read this book. I recommend it to EVERYONE.
on May 23, 2010
I am writing this review and haven't even finished the book yet. I am on Amazon to order additional copies and they will be shipped immediately so that I can begin giving them to the people who work with me and to people in upcoming workshops.

Dave Crenshaw's first book, The Myth of Multitasking, was SUPER and this book is even better. I can feel my thinking shifting and am amazed at his ability to bring some seemingly simple concepts (that VERY few of us follow) into sharp focus. This is a must-read, must-share book regardless of whether you are an entrepreneur, employer, employee, or looking for work.

I'll finish the book tomorrow and may have to write another review. I'll certainly be getting the word out about this book. THANK YOU, Dave.
on January 26, 2015
A good quick read targeting daily time management, supporting others & business growth/ sustainability amidst today's to many hours at work. Refreshing "focus"
on October 20, 2016
Exceeds expectations
on May 28, 2010
I'm already a big fan of Dave Crenshaw from his book The Myth of Multitasking and his "invaluable" Get Time BootCamp.

In this book, Dave has taken the concept of personal productivity to a whole new level that will really have you thinking about not only getting things done, but also to question whether or not you are working on your most valuable activities (MVA's). This is a very quick read (~2-3 hours), but the time is very well spent and doesn't just stop at the end of the book like a lot of others out there.

I highly recommend this book for anyone that is looking to be more than just another part of the organization that they run or work in. Great work Dave!
on May 30, 2015
Not a lot of new information.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2017
This book is a quick read with incredible advice. It's worth $1000!