Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Inventions for Market One Click Stick Butter Cutte...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 37% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Inventions for Market One Click Stick Butter Cutter with Stainless Steel Blade
|Price:||$11.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$2.48 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One click stick butter cutter
- Made of plastic with stainless steel blade
- Easily slice cooled butter evenly
- May be stored in refrigerator for easy use; dishwasher safe
- A handy holiday table and buffet helper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The one-click butter cutter holds and slices butter into pats with just a squeeze. Easily loads a complete stick of hard butter. Slices can be cut and dispensed with one or two hands. Measures out butter with 4 slices per tablespoon. No mess-no fuss. Keep hands and butter clean. Stores in the refrigerator and is easily cleaned in the dishwasher or in warm water. Designed for use with standard 4.75 inch long-1/4-pound bars of butter. Made of food grade plastic with a stainless steel cutting blade. Make life easier and cleaner by slicing hard butter with the one-click butter cutter.
Top Customer Reviews
I was really bummed because a few sticks into it the cutter started straining a little, no big deal. A few more sticks and butter kept building up in the little nook and making the slices stick. Still okay. a couple months in the thing became almost unusable and I was so upset and I considered throwing it out. But then I thought "OMG WASH THE DAMN THING"
So I stuck it in the dishwasher and VOILA. PERFECT AGAIN. HOORAY FOR EVERYONE, BUT ESPECIALLY ME!
The color (I got yellow) is tacky and cheap looking. Get black or anything but yellow.
There are no instructions. You'll have to fiddle with it to figure out how to remove the little block inside it that steps down the butter toward the cutting blade.
Most importantly, while I like the idea, it doesn't really work. The engineering isn't there. I have never seen a newly cut slice actually fall out of this dispenser without help from a knife or something to dislodge it. The slices get stuck to the flat of the blade. They should have used a wire to cut instead.
The pieces are probably not dishwasher safe because an inscription on the plastic warns against soaking it in hot water. (Go figure.) Further, there is really no way to disassemble it for washing.
- Super simple, clean and fast - I make my morning bagel or toast and click, click - the perfect amount of butter
- Takes up much less room on a shelf than a traditional butter dish (we use the skinny stand up slot that normally only holds salad dressing thickness sized things)
- Easy to load - I peel the wrapper back on one end of the butter like peeling a banana and once the stick is inserted, I grab the label and peel the rest of it off allowing the butter to drop the remainder of the way in without ever touching the butter. Yay for neat freaks and germophobes!
- Stopped "that relative" from rolling his corn on the cob in the community stick of butter. This is family specific, but in my experience, most families have "one of those" people at dinner from time to time.
Cons: (no deal killers - just things to be aware of)
- If you leave this out, the butter will warm and sag around the pin at the bottom that holds the butter in place. This just means your next slice will have more butter. Chill again (the butter and possibly you) before next use.
- The last slice comes without warning and tends to be thicker than standard slices. I don't mind a bit of extra butter on my toast, but if you're using this to measure for cooking, that may throw it off. I recommend using the measurements on the wrapper for cooking anyhow. Generally it's more efficient and accurate
In short, we love it and would recommend it to just about everyone that can open most jars. Even our little nieces went to town on this and they were all 10 and under.
The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. After washing and drying it, simply remove the top, shake the cutter out of the dispenser. Insert a stick of butter and replace the cutter (making sure to pay attention to the marking to know which way it goes) and replace the top. That's it - it's ready to go.
There is a nice rubberized stopper for the bottom for storage.
It fits nicely in the fridge and is ready to use at any time.
I honestly can't figure this one out. A standard stick DOES NOT FIT into this thing. It's baffling actually.
That being said here are some good things. The construction is surprisingly solid and heavy. Unlike other As Seen On TV products, this device doesn't feel like it's going to disintegrate a week after using it. It it also rather satisfying to click, almost like using a really good stapler.
That being said the fact that it can't fit a stick of butter, which is the whole freaking reason to buy one of these, is beyond shocking. You have to shave down the butter stick in order to fit which makes no sense because you might as well just slice off a pat of butter with the knife. Ridiculous.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointedRead more