- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: SIAM: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics; 1 edition (December 20, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898715725
- ISBN-13: 978-0898715729
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,108,428 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inverse Problem Theory and Methods for Model Parameter Estimation 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
'Tarantola's book is undoubtedly the most important work on probabilistic inverse theory. It presents a complete theory where a physical parameter is represented, not by a number, but by a probability distribution.' Klaus Mosegaard, Niels Bohr Institute
This book proposes a general approach that allows the reader to understand the basic difficulties appearing in the resolution of inverse problems, valid for linear as well as for nonlinear problems. Prompted by new developments, this text is a completely rewritten version of a 1987 book by the same author.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|