- File Size: 440 KB
- Print Length: 124 pages
- Publication Date: June 12, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07DLJVVZY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#155,741 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #563 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- #569 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- #1926 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
|Print List Price:||$7.25|
Save $5.26 (73%)
Inverted Leadership: Lead Others Better By Forgetting About Yourself Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 124 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also like how he talks about the fact you don't have to be in a leadership role to act in the confident humility way. When we are under another's authority helping them to succeed should be our goal, and in turn, we will be successful but our success in helping others should not be our main concern but looking at the situation as, is this honoring Christ?
The main points I got from this book are:
1. Take the focus off me and put it on Christ
2. Evaluate the circumstances to see how to get the best outcome by marrying these two ideas of focusing on relationships first and then the goals to succeed together.
3. No matter our position we can always act in confident humility, whether leading or following.