Invertio Inversion Table - Back Stretcher Machine for Pain Relief Therapy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM-GRADE: Expertly constructed with heavy duty, 1-1/4" diameter tubular steel for exceptional strength and stability, this fully-braced, non-rocking inversion table is built to last with generous weight capacity up to 300 pounds. Stylish, foldable design features sleek black upholstery and a silver frame. Non-skid, non-marring composite feet prevents movement and protects floors.
- FULLY ADUSTABLE: With easy-to-use, clearly marked height adjustment settings, this unit can be effortlessly modified to accommodate users from 4'10" to 6'6" in height.
- DELUXE COMFORT: Unit features a large, contoured foam pad backrest and headrest for enhanced back support and lumbar support. Premium, padded foam roller ankle supports offer 8-position adjustability to fit any user, and extra-long, 40" padded handrails offer additional comfort for complete, full-body relaxation during inversion.
- ACCURATE INVERSION CONTROL: From deep to shallow, pre-set the desired inversion angle to your preferred comfort level, adjustable up to a full inversion with a new and improved bolt design. Easy-grip handrails provide safe rotation up and down.
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Convenient, foldable design compactly folds for storage into a closet, or against the wall.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Body Vision IT9550 Deluxe Inversion Table with Adjustable Head Pillow & Lumbar Support Pad, Red - Heavy Duty up to 250 lbs
Innova ITM5900 Advanced Heat and Massage Inversion Therapy Table
Innova ITX9700 Inversion Table with Memory Foam Lumbar Pad
Body Vision IT9825 Premium Inversion Table with Adjustable Head Pillow & Lumbar Support Pad- Heavy Duty up to 250 lbs
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Enjoy the benefits of inversion therapy within the comfort and privacy of your own home with the Invertio adjustable folding inverted table. Many people claim to feel great therapeutic relief from back pain with regular use of a back stretcher, gravity boots, or inversion chair; and this deluxe table provides the ultimate inversion experience, combining premium-quality construction and luxurious comfort with customizable control.
The strong tubular steel construction of this back stretching machine offers sturdy, steady support. Sleek black and silver design features non-skid, non-marring composite feet, providing secure stability on any surface while protecting floors.
From head to toe, the table has been equipped with deluxe comfort features, with supportive foam padding on the head rest, backrest, and ankle supports, along with easy-grip handles.
The unit is also completely adjustable to provide a personalized experience for any user. It can fit users from 4'10" to 6'6" in height.
Extra-long 40" handrails help to invert and return to upright position safely and easily. 8-position adjustable ankle supports lock securely, yet are easy to release when finished with a session.
Set-up is fast and easy, with only minor assembly required. Owner's instruction manual and quick-start tool set included.
Dimensions - Assembled base dimensions (footprint) are 48" long and 27-1/4" wide; height is approximately 55" when upright. Backrest measures 41-1/2" x 15-3/4".
Invertio is a trusted and well known leader within the health and fitness industry for providing exceptional quality inversion products at an affordable value.
Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider before beginning any exercise or inversion therapy program. Before using any inversion table; always have a spotter present, ensure the nylon strap is intact and adjusted, and that your center of gravity is over the pivot by properly adjusting the unit's height.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 65, have two bad disks, and arthritis in my lower back, which limits the time I can be in one position. I used to hang by my arms from a compressed air pipe, years ago, so I was pretty familiar with the advantages of decompressing the spine. In reverse, hanging by my feet, the same decompression is accomplished, and my back has felt really good. I'm not going the full 180, yet, but that's the goal. I am really just starting with this therapy, I have a Physical Therapist who put me into a traction device, to see if I would respond to decompression therapy, it felt great, so I bought the table. I also have a doctor from Pain Management who is interested in my progress, which has been very favorable at this point.
I have been using my table since July 1, 2016, I have the table set to go back about 120 degrees, and decompressed for two minutes at a time for the first two weeks, then three minutes. Soon I will go to four minutes, and eventually five minutes, after which I will re-adjust the angle, and work towards ten minute sessions. When I can do that, I plan to go totally inverted. I am doing this at the advice of my Physical Therapist, who cautions me to go slowly, because my side and stomach muscles could become irritated by the intensity of the decompressing stretch.
Also, I have only one extra piece with no where to put it. Lord knows where it goes...