Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Invest and Beat the Pros-Create and Manage a Successful Investment Portfolio Kindle Edition
Learn this widely regarded, easy to implement index fund investing approach. You will (likely) beat 60 percent to 70 percent of active mutual fund managers investing with this index fund approach, and this Nobel Prize winning theory is easy to set up and manage.
This is not a get rich scheme, but a practical investing approach anyone can implement, follow and administer for the long haul.
Does this sound like you?
Are you worried about your financial future?
Would you like a method to set up your finances for success now, and financial security later?
Do you feel like you lack time and knowledge to properly manage your money?
Have you made money mistakes in the past?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this investing blueprint offers a solution to your money planning concerns.
Practically, I understand that beating investment pros is great, but even more important than that is understanding how to invest to reach your personal investment goals.
Here’s how you’ll benefit and what you’ll learn from this investing blueprint:
- The index fund investing approach that helps you reach your financial goals.
- Enough investing knowledge to create your own investment strategy and avoid making poor choices.
- Explanations of common money terms, to increase your investing literacy.
- The skill to determine whether you need an advisor, and what to look for if you want additional financial guidance.
- An understanding of how you’ll respond to the ups and downs in the investing markets and, more importantly, how to invest so you’ll be comfortable and not racked with money worries during all economic scenarios.
- How to narrow down the field of mutual fund and exchange traded funds (ETFs) into a manageable number.
- A clear picture of which investments to choose with sample portfolios to guide you.
- How to integrate your workplace retirement account with your other financial accounts.
- A plan to maintain your investment portfolio for the long term, in minimal time, so you’ll have the money you need for your financial goals, now and later.
With this book, you have in hand a map for an investment approach that beats most professional active mutual fund managers. But more importantly, you’ll learn to maximize your investment returns using research-based proven investing strategies.
Take a few hours to set up your investments today, in order to build wealth to spend on what’s important to you later.
About the Author
- ASIN : B00S9XKXOI
- Publisher : Wealth Media, LLC (January 14, 2015)
- Publication date : January 14, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 4385 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 116 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,850,529 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author introduces you to a wealth of information that will help you build your investment confidence. I like the fact the author has provided plenty of sources throughout. What this does is boost the credibility of this guide immensely!
It's fairly easy to follow and there's definitely something for everyone to gain. Good stuff!
1. invest in index funds with the lowest management fees
2. you can make more money if you start saving early (25 yr vs 40 yr old) at say 6.5%
3. one to three index funds are sufficient
4. at a minimum, contribute as much as employer matching
That really sums up the entire book. The author's claim to riches is that she invested when she was in her early 20s with low fee, average return.
Top reviews from other countries
Taught me much about investing – for example the basics, my attitude and appetite for risk taking and even how to select an advisor if I didn’t want to plough my own furrow.
Each chapter sets things out in plain language and the summaries act as a great way to reinforce what you have read and learned.
If you are wanting or thinking of trying your hand at investment rather than the silly low interest rates on offer from banks I’d recommend reading this book to help make you decide if it’s for you or not. And if you decide investing is for you then you have a strategy right here.