Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on August 25, 2015
Index is busted. Off by about 100 pages. Other than that the book is super so far. Only a few chapters into it. Highly recommended for anyone working for a mutual fund or investment bank. Explains a LOT. Can't wait to finish it. (I have "9th Edition" which has the same cover image as the one I am reviewing).
on September 13, 2016
I really wonder about this book. It seems like a jumble of poorly organized and not very practical information. That said, I am not a professional in this field.
on December 18, 2016
Worked out perfectly. Arrived at the beginning of the promised window. Condition was very good as expected. Thank you!
on December 24, 2016
Pretty well explained, intuitive.
on April 28, 2017
Pretty out of date.
on August 12, 2016
Great book, I highly recommend to undergrads.
on October 6, 2016
Great book!!!
on March 6, 2014
This was a handy book on valuations and how to apportion risk. It was very thorough and went more in depth on topics that I was unsure of. Hopefully the class continues to use this book, its ver helpful.
on June 19, 2014
This textbook, although filled with a lot of useful information, has questions and problems that are not explained in the body of the text. I have had to reference other textbooks and internet articles to complete problems from this book, as there are no examples or standards on how to complete certain problems. I wish there were more examples available. That said, it was a required textbook for a class and I had no choice but to purchase it. If I were a teacher, however, I would not select this text for my students.
on May 21, 2012
This book has failed to disappoint me. Rarely can you find a thoroughly written book on investment analysis, and I must say the author addressed some of the core issues in investments for both professionals and those seeking careers in that field.