- Series: Secrets of the Great Investors
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Blackstone Audio Inc.; Unabridged edition (August 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786164883
- ISBN-13: 978-0786164882
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,235,994 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Investment Philosophers and Financial Economists (Secrets of the Great Investors) Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
"The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides
"That rarest of beasts: the perfect thriller." ―A.J. Finn Pre-order today
About the Author
Mark Skousen, PhD, holds the Benjamin Franklin Chair of Management at Grantham University, has taught economics and finance at Columbia University, and is editor of Forecasts & Strategies, an award-winning investment newsletter.