Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 587 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 645 reviews
on January 2, 2014
Looking from the picture of this watch, it is smart looking but Amazon.com does not provide enough technical information on the watch. Very honestly, I am skeptical when Invicta says that this watch is a Pro diver collection, the watch does not does not have any screw locks on the nobs which most proper dive watch would have. I own a Seiko dive and Citizen promaster dive watches. Both these 2 watches have screw locks on the nobs. Although, its mentions Trinite Night Glow on the watch, you can't read the numbers on the dial after 30 mins not like what you get on the Luminox or Ball watches.
I am looking forward to go for a dive with this watch and see what happens. I am apprehensive when a watch company says its a Pro diver watch but by the same token, with the price I paid, I should not expect too much from it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2014
I love Invicta watches especially their divers watches. It looks great and I have received many compliments on it. I own several but only two with the stopwatch function. The only problem with it is that over time the stopwatch wont reset back to zero. I have read many reviews on it and it states that it is a poor design flaw on these types of watches. I never use the function but I am displeased with how fragile the stopwatch function is. I have not tried to see how much it would cost to fix and that will be my next step. I will definitely order more Invicta's but I wont order anymore with that function.
on September 19, 2014
The watch is larger and heavier than I anticipated but after wearing it for a couple of days I've adjusted. The face is very clear and distinctive and I've had a few compliments. The instructions for setting the watch are very clear and easy to follow. The only instructions missing are for adjusting the size of the bracelet and I went to an authorized Invicta repair facility where three links were removed for a good fit.
I would recommend the watch; looks good, feels good, keeps time accurately and at a moderate cost.
on August 12, 2014
This is my second Invicta watch, and I really like it a lot. It is beautiful to look at and appears to be well-crafted from high-quality materials. Fit and finish is excellent, and all of the controls have a nice feel. The dial is large and easy to read. Be aware that this is a big, heavy watch that take some getting used to at first. If you don't like big heavy watches this might not be a good fit for you.
on September 16, 2017
Beautiful looking watch. My husband LOVED this watch and wears it on special occasions. Very masculine. It is a big face watch so if that's not what your looking for you might want to look elsewhere. But truly a classy watch.
review image
on October 3, 2016
I absolutely love this watch, the only reason I took one star away is the watch time markers do not glow in the dark without placing the watch in direct light source which defeats the point of being able to tell the time with out turning the lights on. I purchased the Invicta 0071 and I have the same problem with that watch as well. If you like big, heavy watches your looking at a perfect watch.
on December 4, 2014
I got this watch for my now husband as a gift for our wedding. I had contemplated getting it engraved but didn't - and I'm really glad. From the first day he wore the watch, it would stop at the same time each afternoon. He'd reset it and the next day it would stop working at the very same time. We ended up returning it for a new one which has since worked fine, but the first one was a real disappointment. It's a nice looking watch, very large. Husband loves wearing it, just be careful when ordering it that the first one may not work. I'd recommend not engraving or personalizing because you may have to return it.
on September 5, 2015
The watch arrived with the band broken, I didn't want to waste more time returning the watch so I took it to the local watch repair shop and got it fixed. The watch is a bit heavy but it is a great looking watch. Besides the frustration of getting it broken I really like the watch. I have gotten lots of compliments from my colleagues. It looks more expensive than what it cost. I recommend it! 3 stars are due the condition I received the merchandise. I was very disappointed when I took it out the box and it was broken.
on February 17, 2014
My husband has wanted an Invicta for years, so I got this for upcoming Silver Anniversary. He found out, so I gave it to him early. He absolutely loves it!!! It is so gorgeous and exactly the one he had been looking for. I only gave 4 stars because when he took the watch to the jeweler that my mom works for to be fitted, he said that it looked like a returned watch. There are small scratches on the band where it had been fitted before. I know that I got a super great deal, but should have been listed as used, returned or refurbished if that is the case. Also the yellow case for the watch was totally filthy, I had to scrub it clean before I gave it to my husband. Expected better presentation from Invicta and especially from Amazon.
on April 26, 2015
Fantastic, classy, beautiful watch. Substantial in size without being obnoxious. First bought this watch for my husband three years ago and it worked flawlessly. My husband has a very large wrist and the band was plenty big for him. An average size wrist will definitely need to have a link or two removed. Unfortunately, he just recently dropped the watch one too many times on our tile floor and cracked the watch face, so he needed a new one. We didn't hesitate to replace it with the identical watch. Amazing watch at an amazing price.