Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2016
Love this watch. It's exactly what I was expecting and then some! It's a little heavy but that isn't a problem! Definitely will be buying another watchance again. Maybe the gold one next!
on March 29, 2016
I bought this watch as gift for my husband. I was expected a nice man watch but this was a big watch for a big man. Fortunately my husband has big arms. He needed to remove two pieces on both sides of the bracelet watch because it was big to fit it. The watch is beautiful like on the picture . The only problem is that it is thick and big.
on January 24, 2014
Felt like I was wearing a wall clock on my wrist. Also the dials did not light up in the dark. thought it was too heavy.
on July 16, 2010
This is a good watch for the price. The watch is hugh. This is the biggest watch I own and my first Invicta watch. I have had this watch over a month and it is great. Unless you have an extremely large wrist you will need to get this watch resized.

I had this done at Fred Meyer Jewelers for $5. The picture does not how but on the side opposite of the dial there is the word "Invicta" inscribed in the watch. This watch definitely stands out. It is heavy but not too heavy. Also the regular seconds hand is actually used for the Chrono graph. The seconds hand is one of the smaller circles.

I would recommend this watch for anybody with a love of big bold watches. Just be wary that it will need to be resized and also it is heavy and the face is very big.
on October 25, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband, it looks much better in person! It's big and bulky. My husband's wrists are thick so this watch was perfect for him. He loves Invicta watches! Their so affordable,durable and draw lots of attention
on July 25, 2017
Received many compliments but the clasp broke after two months.
on September 30, 2015
My watch came within 3 days and beautifully packaged. It is such a pretty watch. It is easy to set the time and date but I still haven't figured out how to set the hour and minute hand. Some people have complained about water damage but I am not a swimmer or diver so I don't worry about that. My last watch lasted me 4 years, hopefully this can last longer.
on June 13, 2017
Exactly as described
on June 11, 2015
I must say this is one of the most beautiful watch and when I open the box I found it the same way it is projected at amazon. It look so elegant and cool.
Unfortunately I have to return it because it is huge and was not going well on my wrist but this won't stop me to give 5 stars to this product.
Basically this is for huge guys with thick wrist and built. Must recommend.
on July 6, 2016
I bought this watch for my brother for his birthday, he was fascinated !!! Great quality, the perfect size for men. Super recommended.
review image