Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 555 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 610 reviews
on June 12, 2012
Most of the other reviews comment on the size and weight of this watch; they're not joking. I personally love this watch and am very happy with it, but if you don't want to have 1.8 lbs on your wrist this probably isn't the watch for you.

Comes with all its links in the band so you will probably need to have some taken out, this is not hard to do by hand or if you don't feel comfortable your local jewelry shop can probably do it for very cheap.

Did I mention that it keeps perfect time?

If I had to make one complaint it would be that the band and case seem to scratch fairly easy, but I suppose that's the nature of stainless steel. The crystal itself is pretty scratch resistant.

EDIT: It has been 3 months since I purchased this watch, let me first make it clear that just because I dropped 2 stars from the review does not mean I don't love this watch. I do, but let me explain...

I have been very careful with the watch overall, never dropped it, despite it weighing so much. At some point about 2 weeks ago I must have hit the watch on something as I noticed the crystal was pretty badly cracked. When I contacted Invicta about having it repaired under warranty I was informed it would cost $40 to send it to them + shipping there. After that it would take them AT LEAST 90 days to process the repair.

I decided for $40+ I could take it to my local jewelry store where my family and I have always taken all our watches for crystal & other repairs; and at the very least not have to wait 3 months. I dropped it off and he told me it should be no problem. The next day I got a call from him explaining he was very surprised to find that the crystal in the watch is 7mm thick, well more than he has in stock or even than the company he gets watch crystals from sells. He told me he would see about having the company buy a crystal from Invicta to sell to me. About a week passed and I received another call from the jeweler informing me that Invicta had refused to sell the crystal company, or even him directly, a replacement crystal and we would have to send it in to have it repaired.

All that said I still love this watch, and I am sure I will continue to love it once I get it back in 90+ days from Invicta. Consider yourself warned though, if you buy this watch and the crystal, which is not sapphire and therefore not very strong, does happen to break, you will probably be forced to send it to Invitca for $40 and 90 days.
1414 comments| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2012
Other reviewers have mentioned, the watch is HUGE. Not just the case diameter, its very thick too, face sits very high of the wrist looks like it could stop a few bullets.

Very attractive watch, a bit overbranded IMO, huge "Invicta" stamped on the left side of the case and on the clasp too. Cyclops over the date is raised and isn't really needed, actually obscures the date from some angles. Watch height off the wrist is the main sticking point for me, if the watch was a little thinner would look much nicer and have a more expensive look IMO.

Bezel feels glued on and kinda cheap (guess you get what you pay for).

Luminescence is nonexistent on this watch, don't bother trying to check the time in dark places. Even if this watch is kept under direct sunlight the lume only lasts 3 minutes, and doesn't charge quickly.

Bracelet is solid and very long, I have an above-average sized wrist and still had to take out four of the shorter links to size. Good news is removing the links reduced the weight, which is substantial.

No 'Swiss Movt" on the watch, unlike the picture here on Amazon. Watch has a screw down back and claims to be water resistant to 200M but doesn't have a screw down crown. Crown comes out very easy for adjustments, wouldn't recommend using this watch for anything more rigorous than dishwashing at home.

My first watch of this size, I like the diameter but not the thickness, not a dealbreaker though. Hope it serves a few years, not really concerned for the price. I'd advice waiting till its below $100, that's about what it's really worth.
review image review image
on October 19, 2012
Amazon you are amazing! I live in Canada and purchased this on Wednesday night, it came Friday afternoon! Not even two days shipping time.

The watch itself is absolutely beautiful. Yes, it is very thick like others have said, but that's what I was looking for. I purchased it as a gift for my boyfriend and I know he is going to love it. Very GQ-esque.

Only complaint would be, as I have seen from others as well, that it doesn't come with a battery. But that's no biggie! For a quality watch at such a good price, I don't mind heading to the jewellers and getting one put in.

Thanks again for such a great experience!
on January 3, 2017
Excellent quality worth the cost. My husband absolutely loved it!
on March 17, 2017
Excellent watch. Very happy with it. Purchased a second watch in a different style. Highly recommend. The watch is very big and heavy.
on December 14, 2013
Watch looks great. Now this is a man's watch - catches folks attention. It's big, heavy, and stylish. My only concerns is that my warranty slip and cleaning cloth was missing.
on March 17, 2016
very goood
on January 22, 2014
I purchased this watch for my husband for Christmas! He loves it and we have had great customer service as well fast shipping overall very satisfied with the product
on March 18, 2017
My wife an kids got this for my bad an I absolutely love it very pleased
on March 20, 2017
I love it but was a little scratch