Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 356 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 376 reviews
on October 16, 2014
Bought this Invicta Pro Diver Chronograph for my son as a birthday gift. He absolutely loves this watch,provides excellent time and receives multiple compliments from his friends and business acquaintances. Would recommend this watch if you prefer a large 48mm bezel with some weight to it. The price is phenomenal and you won't find a dressier watch for the money.
on March 13, 2015
First off this is one beautiful watch, huge face with bright luminescent hands. I get compliments on it nonstop. The ONLY problem I have with it is that it's a very heavy watch and digs into my wrist a little. Other than that, you will not be disappointed for the price.
on January 31, 2016
I happen to love Invicta watches and I have several. I purchased this watch in December as a Christmas gift for our middle son. The watch came well packaged. I will say that it's a big watch - but it's classy!! Our son loved it. After seeing his brothers watch, our oldest son said that he wanted one, so we ordered one for him as his birthday is in March but we gave it to him early. He too loves his watch and both sons now say their mission is to become collectors of Invicta watches like their Mom!
on September 9, 2015
on January 25, 2017
I opened the package that which contained my new Invicta "Pro Diver 0072" . I had been excited about picking out this particular watch for it's style and rich appearance. In my hand, it was much more than that. I felt the heft of it in the palm of my hand and knew this watch would stay with me for a long while. Beautiful, and keeps me on time.
on June 23, 2015
Nice heavy watch! They run big so be careful when looking. Perfect face size wouldn't go any bigger. Delivered right on schedule. Perfect gift!
on September 5, 2015
Boyfriend loves the watch (was a birthday present ) ''vey satisfied
on October 6, 2016
Great watch! It's bigger than I thought it would be. But I still love it! Keeps perfect time. No one should have any problem getting it to fit their size wrist. It comes big with extra links put in. I had to remove 4 of them for my fit. I did have to Google it for linkage removal, though.
on November 9, 2016
This is an excellent timepiece for the price it's my sixth invicta watch I always wanted a gold watch its heavy looks great on the wrist I'm very excited about this one.
on March 21, 2017
My husband bought this watch and he really likes this watch. He likes the appearance and size. It is easy to read the face. It is a little heavy but he has gotten used to that and highly recommends this watch to others.