Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 353 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 373 reviews
on October 16, 2014
Bought this Invicta Pro Diver Chronograph for my son as a birthday gift. He absolutely loves this watch,provides excellent time and receives multiple compliments from his friends and business acquaintances. Would recommend this watch if you prefer a large 48mm bezel with some weight to it. The price is phenomenal and you won't find a dressier watch for the money.
on October 3, 2015
While the watch looked very nice, it was defective from the start. I noticed that the second hand for the timer was not top dead center, when you started the timer it would begin counting seconds, but when you hit the stop and reset button it would only go back to about the 51 second mark, not to the top. This was my second Invicta watch, and while the first model I bought works fine, I was disappointed in it's quality. With this last one defective before I even remove the tags, makes me think I won't be making another Invicta purchase.
on June 12, 2012
The watch pictured is a RONDA 5040D which is a 10th of a sec/sec/min /10 hour conversion Chronograph.

The watch I got was RONDA 5030D, which is a straight 12 hr chronograph. NO 10ths of a sec.

The movement is also "SWISS PARTS" not "SWISS MADE", which means directly, fewer jewels and a nickel finish. As apposed to all jewels, w/gilt finish. They use oiled bushings instead.

These watches (The 0070/0072) are NOT SWISS MADE. They are made somewhere else using imported swiss parts movements. The reason , COST, obviously.

The watches 0070 blue w/ SS, and 0072 Black w/ gold are beautifully finished and keep perfect syncronized time. For $113 they are a bargin (IMHO) just not as described.

Just so you know what you may get. I am dissappointed, but very pleased at the same time.
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2015
First off this is one beautiful watch, huge face with bright luminescent hands. I get compliments on it nonstop. The ONLY problem I have with it is that it's a very heavy watch and digs into my wrist a little. Other than that, you will not be disappointed for the price.
on January 31, 2016
I happen to love Invicta watches and I have several. I purchased this watch in December as a Christmas gift for our middle son. The watch came well packaged. I will say that it's a big watch - but it's classy!! Our son loved it. After seeing his brothers watch, our oldest son said that he wanted one, so we ordered one for him as his birthday is in March but we gave it to him early. He too loves his watch and both sons now say their mission is to become collectors of Invicta watches like their Mom!
on September 9, 2015
on January 25, 2017
I opened the package that which contained my new Invicta "Pro Diver 0072" . I had been excited about picking out this particular watch for it's style and rich appearance. In my hand, it was much more than that. I felt the heft of it in the palm of my hand and knew this watch would stay with me for a long while. Beautiful, and keeps me on time.
on June 23, 2015
Nice heavy watch! They run big so be careful when looking. Perfect face size wouldn't go any bigger. Delivered right on schedule. Perfect gift!
on September 5, 2015
Boyfriend loves the watch (was a birthday present ) ''vey satisfied
on October 6, 2016
Great watch! It's bigger than I thought it would be. But I still love it! Keeps perfect time. No one should have any problem getting it to fit their size wrist. It comes big with extra links put in. I had to remove 4 of them for my fit. I did have to Google it for linkage removal, though.