Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 344 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 364 reviews
on May 16, 2015
This is a great watch, it is big and flashy and has good weight to it and in light this thing shines. I would recommend this watch to anyone. Had to resize it though myself because it comes big. I see no flaws other than if you have a small wrist and want to wear it on the left arm the dial will dig into your hand a little. So I wear it on the right.
review image
on November 16, 2015
Beautiful watch for the money. Very heavy watch. Very big and thick. Had to remove three links from the band and I have a fairly big wrist. Better than being too small, I guess. Not my most comfortable watch by far, but still looks good. Could have sold it in Thailand for about 100,000 baht. They really do not know their watches over in Thailand.
on September 13, 2016
I bought this watch for my grandson for Christmas this year. His grandfather and father have each been recipients of these wonderful and beautiful time pieces. They are so accurate and truly loved by the owners. Great purchase, I know my grandson will truly love this watch.
on January 13, 2017
I love this watch, its huge and well a little too heavy but it makes me look like a gangster. Lol. I had to have it sized tho cuz the band is way too long. Its like no other watch i have ever bought. This is a mans watch no doubt!!
on August 3, 2015
I saw the pictures, read some reviews. It all failed to capture the magnificence of the watch. It's is quite thick, heavy, and gaudy, which isn't a bad thing if you like flash. As a gift for my dad, he loved it. If he was satisfied, I'm ecstatic. Highly recommend.
on August 20, 2016
Over the top. Invicta quality and style all day long. This watch looks very expensive and is very impressive. It's a real head turner.Will be purchasing more 48mm Invicta Pro Diver/Scubas in the future. BBW "Big Bad Watch!"
on April 25, 2017
When it first showed up... I loved it... but after a little bit of time the gold plating is starting to wear off.... kinda upset about that
on June 22, 2015
Received it last week posting reviews are correct it's big bulky and beautiful had to remove about 4 links jeweler didn't believe I paid 118.00 $ they sell Invicta watches similar 500.00 -800.00 picture doest do justice
on June 1, 2017
Solid watch. Its a large size so make sure you have larger hands for it to look pleasently proportional. One thing bad - the buckle thing is way way too tight, if you got talons of a harpy eagle you will have no problems opening it.
on September 30, 2015
The watch is VERY LARGE and heavy. I do like it, and have received many compliments. The weight and size takes some used to, but should be fine. I did have to get several links removed to get it to fit on my wrist comfortably, without falling off my arm.