Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 361 reviews
on June 11, 2015
I purchased this for my boyfriend for Valentines Day. I had noticed he had been eyeing different specifically "Gold" watches so i thought i would surprise him with this. I found this watch to be very Sexy/Classy. When this came in. It was beautifully wrapped. The Quality of the watch was just exquisite! My boyfriend LOVED it... And when i say LOVED it literally has wore it every single day since Valentines day to work and to nice outings. He gets compliments alot on it. I recommend this watch if you are looking for something sharp, classy & sophisticated!
on September 9, 2015
review image review image
on May 23, 2017
The pictures can give this watch its right, it is huge! I mean really really really huge, much thicker than you would expect from a wrist watch, it is explainable though, as this watch is divers' one, and supposed to withstand 300 meters , the craftsmanship is amazing, and if you can deal with the bulk and weight ( yes it is really heavy) , then you can't go wrong with this watch!
on April 16, 2016
Love the look, weight, and craftsmanship. This watch goes well with business attire. Also goes very well with Jeans and a white fitted shirt. This watch gets alot of attention.

The watch is heavy in weight and the clock face is large. The band comes in 3xl and will need to get resized. I did mine my self using a paperclip and needle nose pliers. If you want to do it yourself, watch a youtube how to on adjusting watch bands.

I love this watch. I also have a black pro diver. I switch them up every few days.
on December 11, 2013
This picture doesn't do the watch any justice. I definitely took a leap of faith when ordering it and it was the best decision of my life. My husband was so excited. It is definitely a big face watch and meant for a big man! Looooooovvvvvvveeee it!
on June 1, 2016
Pictures do not do this watch justice! I liked the look of the 3D gallery image so i read the reviews from buyers and decided to purchase for my boyfriend. I was NOT disappointed. Great piece and worth at least twice what i paid. Couldn't find any information on the 18k gold plated but did come with warranty information and instructions as well as designer box just as if i purchased at retailer. Large piece, good for today's modern men's fashion. Simple. Classy.
on December 4, 2014
Get a TON of comments about this watch. I love it! I am a muscular guy with big forearms and wrists, however this watch still looks big on me. So, if you have small wrists or arms, it's gonna look goofy!
on June 30, 2017
I'm really sorry I had to return this watch, first time I ever returned anything I've purchased from Amazon (a very painless process and well engineered). The watch is gorgeous, it was beautifully wrapped, magnificently packaged and appears to be an outstanding piece of machinery. It was a gift for my brother's birthday but as it turned out, both his wife, my younger brother and I all bought him the exact same watch (he had asked for one and the family failed to communicate beforehand). He had three identical gifts to open. It was pretty funny.

Having said this, I must also say that in spite of how beautiful this watch is, it is utterly ENORMOUS. Imagine taking a 1-1/2 pound weight and tying it to your wrist. That's what you're committing to wearing. The gold and black tones are striking, no question about it, but holy cow, this is a lot of metal to strap on. My brother says loves it (he kept the one from his wife) but it would be a bit much for me. He says it's performed perfectly so far.
on September 15, 2015
I love my watch!!! My first impression was ohhh shiny, huge, and heavy. I had to take off most of the links for it to fit my tiny wrist, but it was worth it. I do get a lot of people touching it or tying to touch it especially when i'm sitting down with them one on one(both genders for those who care) ;). As for the weight I don't feel it anymore, but when other people hold it they say it feels really heavy, but I got used to the weight in about 2 days.

cons: since its big I find myself hitting my watch against a lot objects, If i don't leave it exposed to sunlight I won't be able to see the time at night, heavy in the begging, people with small wrist will have to remove links, a lot of people want to try it on or hold it in there hands.

Pros: Shiny, demands attention from others, a lot of pleasant compliments, tells you the day #, tells time, visible at night, water resistance, it has a timer that I don''t use(the option is always there), and you get a cool box.

I bought this watch because I never owned one until I saved up and I got this one(15 days). I love to think that it fits my personality(easy to get along with and demands some sort of respect) and its a remainder that time is money and my time should be expensive.
on May 16, 2015
This is a great watch, it is big and flashy and has good weight to it and in light this thing shines. I would recommend this watch to anyone. Had to resize it though myself because it comes big. I see no flaws other than if you have a small wrist and want to wear it on the left arm the dial will dig into your hand a little. So I wear it on the right.
review image