Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
on May 16, 2017
I'm an avid invicta collector, with about 20 watches as of now. However, the company dropped the ball with this watch. I bought it for my wife for her birthday, but within 2 months, the glass face came completely off. The QC for this watch appears to be very poor, so I'm disappointed to have to give it a 1 star rating.
on February 15, 2015
I purchased this watch for my girlfriend almost two years ago. First, it is a very nice watch that fits a petite wrist very well. Second, it's fit and finish, out of the box, is very nice. The stainless finish is perfect. The dial and band are adorned with nice looking "gems". The face is clean and elegant.

However, after about 4 months, one of the "gem stones" fell out, but not a big deal. Just short of two years, the 1 on the number 12 fell off and disappeared into the watch.

I filed a claim with Canopy for the damage, and they had no trouble giving me a credit for the full purchase price of the watch.

I WILL buy this watch again. It is still a good value at under $70. Just know that it is not an heirloom that you will pass down.
on August 9, 2011
I bought this watch for my girlfriend three months ago. She loves the watch as it is a perfect size and very beautiful. But one of the crystals has already fallen off. She works at a computer all day and only wears it at work or if we go out to eat. I'm glad I didn't pay the full price for this watch, because even with the warranty, Invicta won't cover "normal wear" damage. It is too late to return to Amazon too. Be careful purchasing this watch and in my opinion, any watch from Invicta.
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2015
It's been nothing but problems.
First the band fell apart with very light usage. We had it fixed, then less than a year later it just stopped working.

I brought it to 3, different watch repair shops and they all said It's beyond fixing and suggested we contact the company for the warranty, but it only has a "1 year limited warranty"....

I guess they only expect these watches to last a year or so.

Other than that they do look nice. It's really a shame that it broke so easily and on my has a one year warranty. They really should stand behind their product. Other watches I've had came with 3-5 year warranties, so to see only one year should have tipped me off to steer clear.
on August 11, 2015
supposed to be a good watch. Standard use left water buildup behind crystal face within two months of use. Contacted Invicta Customer Service and they stated there was a $28 dollar mandatory fee to return product to service for an obvious manufacture defect. So, how is this a warranty if I need to pay for Invicta to fix the poor workmanship and lackluster Quality assurance I should have received. Don't call it a warranty if you are going to charge to fix poor quality, overpriced product.
on March 30, 2017
Nice watch for the price...you can't go wrong if you like small watches. Runs well & looks great!
on December 8, 2013
This watch gets three stars for looking "just okay." For one thing, the picture shows it as matte finished except for the link near the case, but in fact every other link is a shiny finish, which is too much for my taste. Also, something about the crystals on the face looks cheap and not delicate at all. I agree with others that the list price is ridiculously unbelievable, but I guess it worked because it did entice me.. But in the end I just feel foolish for skipping over other watches that are sold for the same amount but don't tout such a big markdown. I hate returning things, so I'm trying to talk myself into keeping it, but I hope my better sense wins out.

Several months later: I've grown to appreciate it more. And it's held up quite well.
on July 30, 2012
I bought this watch as a replacement for my Fossil. I wanted a watch that was stylish, yet durable. I found this Invicta 0126 II while searching Amazon and couldn't believe the price. It was just what I was looking for and was priced hundreds below others that were similar in style. However, a few of the crystals have fallen out around the bezel and I'm not sure they can be replaced. I did not purchase an additional warranty with my watch, so if you decide to purchase and a warranty is offered, please take advantage.
on June 23, 2015
This is a very pretty watch, but, unfortunately, doesn't keep time well at all. It lost as much as four hours in 48 hours, despite triple checking daily each time it was set that the stamen was completely in. I gave up wearing it after a couple of weeks, right after the bracelet broke. I've returned it, after the 30 day period due to an illness, and am hoping that Amazon will honor their agreement to refund the defective product. Obviously, due to it's poor quality, I can't recommend this watch.
on May 21, 2014
Sometimes I wish there was more time between purchase and rating. I have only had this watch a few days and some of those were spent finding a jeweler that could remove the links. My regular jeweler did not have the proper screwdriver to remove the links so had to send it out. The watch is comfortable and compliments the jewelry I usually wear. It is comfortable but without the flip clip bracelet it is a little difficult to put on. I would be more comfortable with a clasp that opened out so if it does come unsnapped you usually feel and do not lose your watch. It is very pretty,.