Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 0135 Wildflower Collection Stainless Steel Watch
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Cycling on Amazon Fit for Fall Save on select BOB strollers, Car Seats & Accessories

on June 17, 2013
Received the watch and it was very much like pictures a little on the small side but otherwise I was quite pleased with the look of the watch. I have a fairly small wrist and had to have the watch resized to the tune of $30.

After 6 months of normal wear, the watch fell off my wrist, broken band. After 3 calls to invicta customer service, the company's final response was that the warentee does not cover the band and they would sell me a new band for 30.00 plus 28.00 shipping and handling.

I notified amazon and although outside of the purchase warentee window, they did a one time replacement of the watch, shipped to me the next day! Thanks amazon!
on September 4, 2012
I just realized I've been wearing this watch for a year. It still looks new. I've never had a problem with it.

I am allergic to nickel. This watch doesn't break me out. I love that.

Also, this watch is very well made. It looks and feels nicer than the citizen that I used to wear for sure.

Highly recommended. Now that we know better, my husband and I only wear Invicta.
on February 4, 2013
This is an excellent quality watch with a good weight to it. The watch is easily adjustable to write size by a jeweler. Face is easy to read. The size is well-suited to a smaller person. Very elegant, very dressy. Comes in manufacturer's large, padded box with full instructions and warranty information. One note--the watch is only adjustable down to 6.5" for the wrist; I believe, however, that it can be brought down to 6", though the "sides" of the band would be of uneven lengths.
on April 25, 2012
I absolutely love my watch!!!! It is gorgeous, really high quality. The packaging itself was expensive looking, and the watch .....omg so awesome. The band is so big I might have to take links out and that has honestly never happened to me! Most watches don't fit me. So if you are a big person, don't be afraid to buy an Invicta watch. I personally also love that there are not any diamonds on it. They always fall out of my watches and make them not so pretty. The little bumps around the face of the watch are just decoration. No gems to lose. Considering the price this watch use to be, this is an extraordinary deal. Very glad I bought it for my birthday!! Best present ever!
on December 27, 2011
This watch was bought for my teenage daughter, and I have heard great things about Invicta watches. This watch was well packaged and has very good detail to craftsmanship. I would recommend this watch to any young teenager or adult women. It is a great jewelry item. Also a great gift idea.
on February 9, 2016
Though a bit more petite than expected, this is a great looking watch. Exactly what my wife was looking for. (This was a Christmas gift.) However...once opening the package and delving into the elaborate packaging, I was disappointed to find the battery to already be dead. Rather than deal with the hassle of sending it back, and risk not receiving a replacement before Christmas morning, I opted to wrap it up and give it to her as it was. She loved it working or not. A local jeweler replaced the battery and it's worked just fine ever since.
on June 17, 2015
This watch is SMALL! Let there be no confusion. It looks great and of quality, but I am of average height and weight of a size 16, and it all but disappears on my wrist. I wear mine loose and the face constantly faces down and the bracelet shows on the top of my wrist like a nice bracelet. The entire face and surrounding bezel are about the size of a dime. The price on this watch is great, and I intend to keep mine.
on March 2, 2015
I bought the Wildflower watch in the all gold tone several years ago, and the gold tone is starting to fade, so I recently ordered another one from Amazon. While I was looking the saw the same collection in all Silver tone, and in the mixed Silver and Gold tone. The prices were so good I bought all three. These are good looking feminine watches, and I like that the face of the watch is not too big. They can be either dressy or casual.
on January 25, 2014
This is a beautiful watch, it's comfortable to wear, keeps time accurately enough, is easy to read, and is suitable for most occasions. The only negative (hence 4 and not 5 stars) is that the clasp is quite "dainty". Not so that it opens too easily and doesn't hold the watch on your wrist, but it can be quite difficult to close single handedly for the less dextrous among us.
on May 30, 2015
The face is almost the same size as the band, but I have a very small wrist so it is fine. It is a great daily watch (at least so far) and I trust the Invicta quality because my husband has a few watches by them. However, it's not a particularly dressy watch, so you might want something flashier for date nights or special events. It suits my daily activity well though.