|Price:||$138.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Quality 24-jewel Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Durable mineral crystal; brushed titanium case and bracelet
- Date function with magnified window
- Black dial with luminous hands and hour markers; sweeping second hand; black unidirectional stainless steel bezel; screw-down crown
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
A stylish, sporty accessory whether you're deep sea diving or strolling about town, the Invicta Men's Pro Diver Automatic Titanium Watch provides water-resistance to 660 feet (200 meters) and has a black dial with silver-toned hands and luminous geometric markers at each index. An outsized date display window bubbles up at the three o'clock position. A unidirectional outer bezel features silver Arabic numerals on black--in increments of 10 from 10 to 50. Surrounding the bezel, indented ridges of silver titanium add visual and textural contrast. The silver band, also of titanium, clasps securely with a fold-over clasp with safety. The Japanese automatic movement means that you never need a battery, and a window of mineral crystal protects against scratches above or below sea level.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 24-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004IU4MP2
- Item model number: 0420
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 12, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.48 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|