Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 232 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 252 reviews
on February 20, 2014
The quality did not reflect Invicta's standards I associate with the brand. These seem to be CHEAP knock offs for the mass market.
on June 3, 2017
It was a Christmas gift for my wife, she loves it.
on March 5, 2017
Very nice watch. Fast delivery
on January 16, 2016
Bought for my wife and she loves it. Just like the other reviews are saying though, the band will not stay white. I even put armor-all on in to prevent discoloration but it's like a magnet. I suggest wearing with formal wear and be conscious to not let it touch anything. Weird I know but evidently the manufacturer of the band doesn't have a solution either.
on February 16, 2015
Good night. A few days ago i received the clock i give my wife on her birthday. It turns out the white watch strap got black and i dont know if its a defect of the belt or if it has some solution. If is the second i would like to know it, so I can tell my wife because she loves it and she is very sad because it looks like a and old watch with the rubber belt worn-out. Here i send you pictures of the problem. Thank you in advance for your help.
on March 25, 2017
Very pretty, nice size, great packaging love this buy
on May 1, 2016
I'm just watch lover. I've got the black and just wanted to own the white one too. It's a great looking watch. Price is reasonable and I'm receiving some many compliments.
on July 9, 2016
I would order this again at the same price I initially ordered it - not $84+. The crystal on the face cracked and it would cost more to repair that than to purchase a new one. I like the watch but the current price is over my budget. Just thought someone should know.
on December 12, 2015
This watch is everything i expected. It looks and feels like a &500.00 watch my daughter is going to love it.
I hope if you chose this watch you'll be as impressed as i am. I only gave it 4 stars because i don't give 5 on anything, If you look hard enough you can find a problem with everything, so 4 stars.
on January 18, 2015
I bought this watch as a gift for my wife but the one i Received is White color is Inside
review image