Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 257 reviews
on June 3, 2017
It was a Christmas gift for my wife, she loves it.
on August 8, 2017
Love it ....Nice on time and Good quality
on August 27, 2017
Excellent Product
on March 5, 2017
Very nice watch. Fast delivery
on January 16, 2016
Bought for my wife and she loves it. Just like the other reviews are saying though, the band will not stay white. I even put armor-all on in to prevent discoloration but it's like a magnet. I suggest wearing with formal wear and be conscious to not let it touch anything. Weird I know but evidently the manufacturer of the band doesn't have a solution either.
on March 25, 2017
Very pretty, nice size, great packaging love this buy
on May 1, 2016
I'm just watch lover. I've got the black and just wanted to own the white one too. It's a great looking watch. Price is reasonable and I'm receiving some many compliments.
on July 9, 2016
I would order this again at the same price I initially ordered it - not $84+. The crystal on the face cracked and it would cost more to repair that than to purchase a new one. I like the watch but the current price is over my budget. Just thought someone should know.
on December 12, 2015
This watch is everything i expected. It looks and feels like a &500.00 watch my daughter is going to love it.
I hope if you chose this watch you'll be as impressed as i am. I only gave it 4 stars because i don't give 5 on anything, If you look hard enough you can find a problem with everything, so 4 stars.
on January 18, 2015
I bought this watch as a gift for my wife but the one i Received is White color is Inside
review image