Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 315 reviews
on February 22, 2015
Beatifull and trendy
on July 3, 2012
The czs on the rose and numbers are stunning in the sun while the hands are lit softly in the evening. It's a large one as I expected so if you are looking for small and petite... this is not for you. The MOP is a subtle rainbow of color. Wear it with jeans or or dress it up. Fabulous!!! Amazon had the best deal.
on July 29, 2015
Five⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love it
on March 31, 2016
This watch is stunning in person and I get loads of compliments on it. It is very easy to set both the time and the date which was always a nightmare with my Rolex. I wear it in the shower and have never had a problem (I've had it for about 4 months now). It is too thick to wear with a long sleeve shirt fitted at the wrist, but works fine with sweaters or non-fitted sleeves. I have large bones so this watch looks at home on my wrist, but may be overwhelming on someone that is really petite and not into the boyfriend watch trend.

The only issue I had is the 2 loops slipping constantly causing the end of the strap to hang loose - really annoying. This was solved by applying a dot of super glue to each loop and gluing them in place where they needed to be. It is perfect now!

And don't be silly like me and leave the watch on for a Zumba class. Aside from the weight on my flailing arm, the rubber band gets really warm and sweaty.
on July 18, 2015
I fell in love with this watch at first sight, but when I received it it was damaged from the 11- 2. I was very disappointed, but hope to find another like it.
I always find great deals here, but this was just no good for me, the glass is damaged to where you feel it on the outside with no warranty in the box either. first time for everything
on June 12, 2017
I was a bit nervous about ordering esp after reading all of the neg reviews but did anyway--was in my cart for a while--it arrived on time in a bright yellow Invicta box [inside of a cardboard white one]--perfect condition--wristbands were covered in plastic and so was watch face--watch sat on sponge but it did come out of slot a bit so was kind of laying in the box--could've been due to shipping--wristband feels a bit rubbery, but it is supposed to be water resistant--not a deal breaker--have set the time but not the date yet--heavy face and fits perfectly--came with authenticity papers--4 stars only because I just got it yesterday--will update after I wear it.--it a gorgeous watch and I can't wait to wear it
on January 6, 2013
This watch is different colors than most watches people wear (the gold and black together) and I really enjoy wearing it. I love the rubber band and the face has just enough bling. It is very classy and sassy!
on September 11, 2013
This is a big, rather thick watch but excellent for casual wear. It takes a lickin' and I wear it when we go hiking or fishing. I also wear it with shorts or pedal pushers and I've had several nice comments on it.
on August 6, 2016
This watch with an Angel is beautiful and perfect size for my wrist. I love the fact you can dress it up or down either way it's gorgeous! My husband is into Invicta watches so of course he makes sure I at least have a pair!!
Thank you for getting it to my B-DAYon time!
I love Amazon and now this seller!! 😉
on November 15, 2016
Like always Invicta never disappoints me