Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0518 Russian Diver Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on August 12, 2011
I was looking forward to receiving this watch for my birthday and was excited when my wife gave it to me. I already own 8 Invicta watches and have a Russian Diver in my collection and have had no issues with any of the watches. When I tried to unscrew the canteen top to set the time, the watch stem came out of the watch. This was very disappointing and a bit of an embarrassment because it happened in front of a bunch of my friends. The reason why I'm giving this purchase two stars is because Amazon makes it extremely easy to return purchases. But unfortunately, I had to return the watch and I'm a bit hesitant about purchasing the same model from Invicta.
on October 20, 2013
This is a beautiful watch and I have no issues with it's overall look and design. However, the main irk that I have with the watch is concerning it's strap, which is why I only gave it three stars.

The black polyurethane strap with the stainless steel barrel inserts just snap into two after I stored the watch for about 1 month. This is despite the fact that I ensure that the watch was stored in a proper watch holder/container. A similar replacement strap cost about $40 from Invicta - sans delivery charges.

Beyond the issue with the strap, this is really a BIG and beautiful watch.
on October 16, 2013
This was my first time I ever bought an Invicta watch for my boyfriend. He was so ecstatic when he saw this watch and placed it on his wrist! He has taken it snorkeling in key west and never had a problem with it. He has swam ten feet into the coral reefs and always looked at his time piece to see if it was still ticking and of course did not have any problem telling the time. This watch is very heavy duty and also can take a beating thanks to the gun metal plating which sustains the watch from ever getting a scratch! The Cantina keeps the dial from ever getting in which is very useful for him and Invicta has been very helpful in giving him a 5 year warranty for his watch when he needed help online to register his watch!
on May 8, 2012
This watch looks awsome! The black/blue dial looks better in person than in photos!
The only unexpected thing was its weight. First time I picked it up I was suprised by the solid feeling this watch has.
Trust me, if you find your self in an unanticipated self-defense situation, I pitty the sole that gets this watch slammed up side their head!
on January 6, 2013
I purchased this watch for my husband as an anniversary gift. He loved it. The watch was exactly as described. It came in a beautiful box and was wrapped in some sort of protecting plastic so it wouldn't get scratched.
on January 19, 2012
Purchase this and you will have one seeeeeeeeeriously happy husband/boyfriend! It's a beautiful watch, very large, but that is part of it's appeal! My boyfriend is 6'1" and a personal trainer, so the watch sits well on his large wrist. He is very happy with it and I am happy with him being happy! Win, win!
on October 9, 2012
This watch is awesome and the second in my collection. I love the size, style and color. Although it did take some getting use to now I feel naked if I forget it. My only disappointment is I see it's now priced $25 cheaper than I paid, but that's okay because it was worth every penny. I am now actively searching for my 3rd Invicta and probably will purchase the Invicta 8 capacity watch storage case because I plan is to fill it and maybe a second one!
on June 9, 2015
The watch itself is a great study investment, but the stock band on it is just awful. It broke within 2 months of owning it. I called Invista to have it replaced under the warranty, but they claimed that the band is a wear and tear part and could not be replaced under the warranty, So I asked them how much it would be to buy another band. After a long run-around, the answer that I got was that I would have the send the whole watch in to them (my cost), they would replace the band (my cost) and then they would contact me for payment for the repairs before they would send it back to me (my cost). The problem is that I did not ask them to fix it, I just wanted to buy a band and have it sent to me. They would not sell the band to me without them doing the work themselves. The cost of the aforementioned repairs were over $150.00, which was more than the watch! Needless to say, that wasn't going to happen. I love the watch but the band is terrible and so is the customer service from Invicta. I would stay away from them if all possible.
on March 6, 2014
Perfect! I got this as a gift for my boyfriend. He had been eyeing it for a while. He was so excited when I gave it to him. He loves the fit. it's a little heavy to me, but he doesn't have a problem with the weight.
on June 12, 2013
I like this watch because it is different than anything I have yet to own. It's big and heavy so it's not something you would want to wear 24/7. I tried to but ended wearing it on occasion. So when I go out on the town, it's the black and blue Invicta.