Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on December 21, 2010
I bought this watch after getting the same watch with a white face and finding it difficult to read due to the lack of contrast between the white face and white hands. The blue mother of pearl face makes this watch easy to read and it's GORGEOUS!

If you like dainty watches, this isn't the watch for you. It's a nice, substantial size... almost as big as a men's watch. The diamonds are teeny-tiny to the point of being pretty much invisible, so don't buy it if you're looking for bling!

Don't worry that the mother of pearl face will be a bright, tacky looking rainbow nightmare like some mother of pearl can be... it has a nice, subtle opalescence and is somewhat lighter than it appears in the pictures.

A beautiful watch and an amazing deal!!
on February 21, 2011
I'm so grateful for the other reviewer's comments about the difficulty of seeing the hands against a white face. I had originally planned to buy the white one, but turned instead to the blue face and I couldn't be happier. This is great for big girls, not sure the tiny ones would like it as much. The band is plenty long--I have a 7.5" wrist and like a little "slippage." The blue face on this watch is so pretty and so readable--even without my cheater glasses! Definitely don't buy it for the "diamonds"--they're too small to see.
on January 11, 2012
I bought this watch for myself for Christmas, looking for a timepiece that was accurate as well as having some bling, and this one struck the right note. Although it is supposedly adorned with diamonds, they would only be visible using a jewellers loupe. It would be better if 'diamonds' were not mentioned in the description of the watch. The blue face makes seeing the dials very easy and also adds to the look of the watch. Very easy to set the time and date. I also purchased the Invicta Multifunction Tool Kit, which I used to removed the extra links to make the watch fit my wrist, and it was very simple to adjust the strap. One cautionary note - if you are looking for a nice light watch, this one isn't the one you want. It is quite heavy and the weight of it is quite noticeable on the wrist. Overall, I'm quite happy with my purchase, just not ecstatic. :-)
on February 25, 2014
This is my everyday watch and it is perfect. Had to take links off to fit me.
It has date/day, stop clock in it, which is a plus. I like that it is square, and it fits my small wrist perfectly. and makes a statement.
the diamonds are not visible, its not even accent diamonds, so don't buy if you are buying for diamonds.
It is not too heavy, definitely lighter than my MK Ceramic white watch. I have 5 other Invictas in my house, and its worth it.
This is always my go to watch.
on September 9, 2016
I'm wondering about this purchase.. Was this a used watch? The stainless side of the dial was all scratched as though a battery or the mechanism had been repaired. The length of the bracelet JUST fit and my wrist measures a tad under 6 inches. I have the same watch with the pink dial and 5 links had to be removed. ??????????
on February 25, 2013
This is an absolutely gorgeous timepiece, it is accurately depicted on Amazon, and I am glad I read all the reviews before purchasing. It is heavy, it is big, it is stunning. I had 4 links taken out so it would fit, and everyone wants to know where to find this watch! The packaging is amazing, too-I put my watch right back in its case when not wearing it. This may be my first Invicta watch, but not my last!
on February 15, 2013
First off, it is HUGE. That works for me, I was looking for something large. It is also heavy. Again not a problem for me, but if you are petite I would look for something else. The controls are a little hard to understand, but I am sure that if I read the instructions that might not be an issue. Good watch for the price, let's see if it holds up to water.
on March 18, 2015
The blue face is subtle but pretty. It provides enough contrast to easily see the time, and with the color and square face, this watch looks unique. Daughter is very happy with it and after getting the extra links taken out (as everyone else mentions), has worn the watch every day. She's constantly getting complements on it, so we must have done well with this choice.
on December 24, 2013
I bought this as a gift and I think that it was a "win"! The weight and size are flattering, period. Be prepared that links will need to be removed, but a quick stop at the mall and that is handled in 5 mins. The face is not as blue as the pic indicates. Lighter, more opalescent, beautiful. Looking for a more intense, darker blue, this might not please you.
on December 23, 2014
I've had this watch for a few months now, and adore it. I'm a small person, but I love how chunky this watch is. I don't think it's too heavy at all. Goes with everything, and I wear it daily. The blue on the face is more of a watery blue on mine, which I think I like better than the photo anyway. Really glad I bought it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.