Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 0619 II Collection Chronograph Gold Dial 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on April 18, 2012
I was very impressed with this watch, it is very heavy as well. I weighed it out at 14 ounces. So if you do not like having weight on your wrist do not get this because it is heavy!

BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WATCH TO ANYONE.
on February 16, 2015
Very attractive and gorgeous appearance. It commands attention; a conversation-starter; superb craftsmanship. I love it and I wear it a lot. Large and heavy. The seconds hand can be made to run continuously.
on April 1, 2013
I have recieved morte compliments on this watch than any other purchase i have ever made on amazon. It is very heavy and you can tell the quality is good after toying with all of the gadgets for a while. I will def be recommending this watch to others.
on July 9, 2012
Just got this watch in today, sooo excited. First of all the shipping was really fast, it said that i would get it on Wednesday however i got it today which is Monday. It looks alot better in person, if you fall in love with it here its even better in real life! The watch is a very heavy piece so if you like big, chunky, heavy watches you'll probably really enjoy this one. I love the fact that it looks like a very expensive watch but you dont need to spend a fortune on it. I know that this is a mens watch and even though i am a female i got it anyway beacuse i love that big, oversized boyfriend watch. All in all im really happy with my purchase, cant wait to go get it sized tomorrow! :)
on July 4, 2014
Must have watch for your collection…I owned plenty of silver and gold watches but this by far receives a lot of compliments. Watch is heavy and seems to me very sturdy it's an everyday for me. I'm pretty tough on all my stuff and it's holding up pretty good. I would recommend this watch 110%.
on June 24, 2012
I really like this watch, looks great and that price was good also, was dispatched in good time and came with no visible defects
In a nice gift box including the relevant instructions.
Only problem with this watch is that the small dial second hand does not reset and is always working-
continually ticks away and cannot be reset or stopped.
The other dials do reset and can be manually reset to Zero's but the second hand does not reset.
I am looking into sending the watch back to get it either fixed or replaced.
Again a wonderful looking watch but the functionality is not working as it should
so I am unable to give the watch the 5 stars it deserves for the looks and price.
on July 23, 2012
Beautiful, large watch. Keeps accurate time and provides you with other amenities. However, the crystal proved to be a little weak in that it took a one time accidental running into a door jamb as I walked into a home. The crystal cracked and ruined my otherwise excellent watch. Any ideas where to get the watch serviced?
on March 30, 2013
Nice watch but....wore for a few days and noticed that I already scraped off some of the gold plating on the band. Looks great and works great but need a new or more durable band.
on September 14, 2012
Very impressed by this timepiece. It seems to be very well made and I've gotten several compliments on it already.

A very good buy!
on December 1, 2011
I have seen these watches on QVC and the cost was a lot higher than what you have offered it for,can't wait to get it...Thanks