Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 11-20 of 269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 296 reviews
on September 25, 2011
Watch is my daily wear. looks like omega seamaster, but at bargain price.Good size, nice dial,just a great looking watch. I have several invictas,very happy with all.
on August 23, 2012
I liked another comment that this looked like the Omega Seamaster... But at a little lower price. I love to get a bargain and love this watch!
on December 6, 2012
This watch really stands out. It has a solid heavy feel. The case is not too large and the blue really pops.
on June 10, 2012
Bought this watch as a gift for a friend.

Look: Watch has an over-sized head than with a vibrant blue background. The watch itself looks much better in person than in the pictures. It does look like a high end watch that you can wear on a daily basis or to formal events. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the metal band. I was figuring since it was a $600 watch that was discounted to $65 that there would most certainly be a visual flaw..doesn't seem to be the case.

Functionality: The watch has the clock itself, stop timer and date on the head. I had the watch for 30 days before giving it as a gift and after the month the time was accurate..it hadn't slowed down or increased. I also tested out the timer and it was easy to use and reset.

Overall value: I gave this to a friend for his 30th birthday since he was looking to purchase a metal banded watch. He was really happy with the look and feel of the product. He didn't know that the watch was discounted and by his comments he thought that it was an expensive time piece. For the discounted value this is a great find. I ended up just ordering one for myself.
on July 24, 2012
Before i used to think these kind of watches are just hype or exaggeration but thats not the cases with Invicta. It is an eye-catching classic watch.

I have a good wrist watch of a different brand which i bought prior to purchasing Invicta, and i thought that watch was pretty good but when this arrived, gosh my old watch seems nothing in comparison to this one! This watch really stands out.

I sometimes think to myself why didn't i come to amazon to purchase such a watch which not only costs less but looks way better than my old watch.

would highly recommend!
on January 31, 2014
The watch is pretty, but weeks after wear, the face became foggy, as if water was getting into it. (The watch was never worn in any water.) Invicta wanted to charge a good amount of money to "look at it" so we decided against sending it off. 10 months after purchase, the battery seemed to be sluggish. Took the watch to a local jeweler to change the battery and when the jeweler opened the watch, he saw that the battery was leaking, which caused significant damage/corrosion to the dials, band & watch face. I am currently on hold to speak to an Invicta Service Rep.
on November 19, 2015
I give this watch high marks for looks and price, but unfortunately you get what you pay for. I was lucky initially that I did not have the problems some others have noted with the hands not lining up properly. After 6 months I experienced the same thing with the stopwatch function. Also, the glass is slightly raised above the rest of the watch and one has to be careful not to catch it on anything. I caught mine on a backpack strap and it took a big chunk out of the crystal. After about a year of wearing several days a week the watch now rattles. Can't tell if it is the watch mechanism or part of the band. I don't think this watch has the durability to handle every day use and I tried to be very careful with it. for something that is supposed to be a divers watch I was expecting something more lasting. I have also read online about the poor customer service and the trouble you have to go through with the company to get it serviced, and often at significant cost. As nice of a watch as this is to look at, I can't say I would recommend it to anyone else unless it's something they would only use occasionally.
on August 20, 2012
This is the best Invicta watch I have purchased so far. I have 4 Invicta watches and this one is worth much more than the price states. I have had it for a couple months now and it hasn't skipped a beat...perfect time, plenty of compliments, great movement and looks like a $1,000 watch!
on October 5, 2013
When it arrived and I peeled off the plastic protector over the watch crystal the white ornament at the 12 o'clock position on the bezel fell out. I may not even have noticed it if I did not have the instructions open and saw this little metal piece floating around on it. In the fear that more pieces may just fall off, I sent it back. I am thinking of ordering another one in the next couple weeks because it is a beautiful watch but at this point I am not holding much hope in the construction of the watch. I might have just received a bad watch. I read nothing about that small piece for anyone else falling out or that it was a place holder of some sort. I will update this post later if I order another.
on December 6, 2014
Awesome looking watch. shiney and blue... features good. very stylish and a good size, probably wouldnt want much bigger, however when used in the pool (as it's suppose to be able and handle that) water got inside and fogged up the crystal for about 2 weeks. Looks like it can go to Davy Jones, but it can't. Not even the shallow end..