BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on January 3, 2013
This watch looks and feels great. This is my 3rd Invicta watch and my personal favorite. The watch is very lightweight but still feels sturdy, made of polyurethane it is very light, sometimes I forget I have a watch on. I have received many compliments. Size and feel are perfect!!
review image
on November 23, 2014
I give it 5 stars quick shipping :) my favorite part especially wen your bed ridden and can't go to stores. Watch is light weight. Stylish this will definatly be my Evey day watch. Happy with my purchase. Read reviews and also based my desion on that.
on November 24, 2014
I love invicta watches and kind of collect them. This one didn't get a 5 star because if you have any problems reading you will need your glasses to see the second hand. I bought this to wear at my job as a nurse and I can not see the second hand even with my corrective contacts in. I have to put on my magnifiers to see. Disappointed.
on March 12, 2014
Nice watch noted in original invicta case and brand new....love love love it....coworkers in awe so thx u for it
on April 30, 2017
Cute, sporty, yet substantial weight--looks & feels good!
on December 28, 2010
My wife loves this watch. The strap is a softer type plastic than usual and fits her wrist well. She gets lots of compliments, and it is a great work watch as she can wash her hands without worrying about causing the watch problems.
on May 6, 2014
I have been looking around for the right watch for quite a while. I happened to browse on Amazon and came across this watch. I am so glad that I went ahead and ordered it. The band is very comfortable, and the colors just POP! Very flashy yet classy watch. Came in a large, very nice box. Happy Mother's Day to me :)
on March 26, 2013
This was a wonderful graduation gift for my daughter. She loves it. It arrived on time for her graduation. She is a nurse and did not want to use it for work because it was so nice. I think I will get me one too.
on July 26, 2016
I love this watch. I always enjoy wearing it. This is just as nice as my Michele watches that are double or triple the price.
on July 6, 2016
awesome deal on invicta watch came in a wooden box very exotic looking even the packaging, gave it as a gift and she loves it