Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta II Men's 0764 Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on March 3, 2011
I own a couple Invicta watches and I can say they're my favorite watches among my collection. They are good looking, elegant and well made (especially the slim series)

I ordered this one recently, after reviewing the product description and its dimensions, I knew it would be a big watch... which is fine as nowadays this is style commonly used. When I received this I was shocked by the size of the box it came in, it was not the average yellow box from Invicta but a pretty big yellow box. I was relieved when I got the watch out of it and wore it.

The quality of the watch is what you can expect from an Invicta, the design is pretty cool and very good looking (though it may be too thick to wear with a long sleeved shirt), the face includes both the day of the week and day of the month.

To set it up (as this information is not included in the box), the crown needs to be turned counterclockwise to set the day of the week and clockwise to set both the hour and the day of the month. It is important to note that there is a quick setup button above the crown, you can click on it with a pen and what it will do is change the day of the month on a one by one basis so you don't have to turn the crown endless times until you reach the desired date.

I have included a picture to give you an idea of how this looks, other than the pictures included by Amazon, it is big but I love the way it looks.
review image
1818 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 8, 2011
This thing is massive. The description is accurate in it's sizing, the issue is that the band and curvature of the watch are designed for someone who is proportionate to the size of the watch. If you have huge wrists and want a watch that will not look like a silly toy when worn, or you are an average sized person who wants to wear a clock large enough to immobilize your wrist, this is for you. If you are a normal sized person with average or smaller than average wrists who just wants to join in the over-sized watch trend, you need to look elsewhere.

A comment from the manufacturer reminded me of this review today so I thought I would post an update:
Since realizing that this watch (while being very cool looking) would look completely ridiculous on my wrist, I gave it to a very large friend in return for a favor he did for me, he was very excited about it as he has a tough time finding fashionable watches that are large enough that don't look like they came out a kid's meal in comparison to the size of his wrist. So while I did not get a watch that I could personally enjoy, it still went to a good home where it could be worn and appreciated.
1414 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2013
The watch is actually bigger than the average but (In my personal opinion) is not so oversized.
The leather band looks very well made not some cheap leather imitation.

About the weight, well... when you see the box of it and hold it you might thing O___o "Ok, this will change my gravity center" but once you use it it's fair enough for the size, obviously don't expect to feel it like a 34mm diameter watch.

At the end it's a very nice watch to use it daily for work or casual day off (Unless you use tuxedo for work of course)

I've uploaded a picture where it's next to a Women's Seiko SNDY18 just if you want to compare de dimensions of each one in look and in description of the product (Case diameter).Seiko Women's SNDY18 Two Tone Stainless Steel Analog with Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch
on May 16, 2011
It's a big watch but not ridiculous big. The leather band is thick which is very nice, but a bit stiff. It doesn't look too expensive, but for $59.99, leather band and long warranty is ok. It has a casual look to it. It doesn't weight much which is a plus.,
on May 19, 2011
First Invicta watch ever. When I opened the box, my first thought was HOLY COW THAT'S A FLIPPIN BIG WATCH. After a couple of days, however, I've become very used to it and like it quite a bit. Highly recommend it. And seriously, it's not that big unless you have arms and hands the size of a small child.
on July 4, 2012
Pros: Exactly as I imagined it it would be. Very big, everything is clear to read. The leather band is stiff but does look very high quality.

Cons: The only con I could notice about it is that the hands that tell the minutes and seconds are off. The seconds hand can't really be spot on on any giving spot, it's always in between 2 spots, which is very annoying. The minutes hand is also off by about 15 minutes which is also extremely annoying and I noticed that when the time was exactly on 12, I could see the hours hand being spot on but the minutes hand to be 15 minutes ahead, which also can be apparent on any giving hour the hours hand is spotting on exactly.

See following photos for clarification:
1. Notice how the hours hand is spot on 12 and the minutes hand is on the 15 time mark.

[...]

2. If I were to put the minutes hand spot on 12 the hours hand would be late by a couple of millimeters.
[...]

3. Notice the close up on the seconds hand to see how it's in between 2 spots and exactly spot on on any giving second.
[...]

Overall, good watch, the con I mentioned is not a deal breaker of course but it will be annoying to notice every time you check what time it is.
on October 30, 2011
I was impressed immediately by the size of this watch. I tend not to go for larger watches and it is taking some getting used to, but this watch is great. The quality is fantastic and for the price, you can't really do better than this. I'm looking forward to getting my next Invicta watch.
on December 28, 2013
My husband loved it but has found that the watch has a tendency to move around on his wrist,which is a little annoying,but may lessen after the leather band softens a little more.....also the manual that came with it did not include this style of watch but we were able to figure out how to change the day of week n date hands.....overall a very nice watch at the right price....cause I would not be able to pay full price....enjoy
on February 19, 2015
I buy this watch for my husband as a Valentine present, when he open the box we realize that we receive another watch that was not the one I order.I can't return the watch because I send it to Dominican Republic that is were my husband is. I usually buy through amazon, but now i don't trust that I will receive the product that is in the picture that you take as reference to buy.
I'm adding a picture of the product that I receive that is not the one that I pay for; I feel really disappointed.
review image
on January 25, 2014
I purchased this watch as another daily wear watch. I've had it for a few weeks now and I love it. I'm a big guy and this watch looks great on my wrist. It is very comfortable and easy to read. The weight and the band are excellent as well. If you're looking for a large, clean, easy to read, day-date watch at a great price this is the one. Second Invicta and I like the brand so far. I've read some pretty bad reviews of the brand on watch forums, but you need to realize you're buying a good looking, solid watch at an awesome price; not a hand-made Swiss timepiece.