Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on September 22, 2011
I purchased this watch to add a little color to my growing collection of Invictas. I also needed an everyday-sporty looking watch - Couldn't be more happier with it. It is very comfortable to wear, fits like it was custom made for my wrist. The overall feel of it is light-weight compared to other Invicta watches. The chronographs work great and it is very easy to set the date and hour. It says Water Resistant, not Water Proof, I don't know if there's a difference but although it says 100mt (330 feet) I wouldn't trust it going swimming since it doesn't have a screw down crown. But really that's not an issue for me. The attention to detail on this watch is very nice. The dial is very intricate and nice to look at and it sort of changes color from dark blue to metallic blue depending on the light. The strap is maybe the best thing, like I said before, very comfortable and the detail on it like the way it is attached to the black case with 3 screws on each side is cool looking and feels very solid. I'll be posting some pictures so you have a better view of it, and so if you're thinking about getting it you can make a confident decision.
review image review image review image review image
on June 8, 2016
worst watch band...Broke and cannot buy a replacement band
on August 7, 2012
I have purchased about 15 differnt models of the invicta watches and I must say that I am very pleased with the Look of the watch, and the quality of the product. I would recomend that if you have the chance to purchase an invicta that you do so as soon as possible.
on November 22, 2015
Thanks alot 100% satisfied

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.