Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on May 19, 2015
Nice size, good weight. instructions were not clear on how to set the date. The crown stem only comes out one notch; use this to set the time and day of the week, (advance the hands and note how the day of the week changes, then set the time), then using a ball point pen, depress the button above the crown to advance through the days of the month.
on March 9, 2016
I like the watch itself, but unfortunately for me the second hand fell off inside of the watch case after owning it for two months and it is not a watch that is worn daily, at the same time it isn't an expensive watch either. Never had a problem with Invicta watches before.
review image
on November 28, 2011
I have a watch fetish, I admit it. I wanted an addition to my several daily work watch selection. I'm tough on watches at work, where they get banged on pillars and metal shelves and walls and a variety of other dangerous watch-hating obstacles. But I still wanted something stylish. I usually wear a rather nice old Armitron faux chronometer with a rubber band, or an Invicta Rally with a metal bracelet, and occasionally one of my more expensive Invictas or a Nautica or Fossil. I wanted a lower cost Invicta that wouldn't kill me to scratch or smash it. This is a pretty large watch, as Invictas tend to be, but in black it doesn't look oversized. I love the case and the black face. The subdials display only day and date, but still make the watch look sporty. I love the black leather band with the red rally-style stitching! Only negatives for me are the arrow pointer on the hour hand, which for some reason I hadn't noticed on the photo (I would just prefer the two hands matched), and the oversized 12 which I think would look better as a regular bar like the other positions. I guess the case could be a little less shiny, but I still like it in black. Some reviewers have complained about breakage, but I haven't had any trouble yet (I will update if I do). I'm not looking for super accuracy, either, just fair operation on an almost daily basis. It's an eye-catching watch for not a lot of money, if it holds up. The band was long enough for me, btw. For $50, it was actually cheaper than the Armitron I bought over ten years ago!

--W.D. Gagliani, author of Savage Nights
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2011
I bought one of these for myself - got a "Black Friday" deal and couldn't pass on the price. The watch is very stylish and well built. I get compliments on it whenever I wear it so far. One friend liked it so much that I purchased a second one (not on sale by that time, but still at a good price) and gave it to him as a Christmas gift. If you want a solid, nicely-styled watch without breaking the bank, this Invicta would be a great choice. One note: Many of the Invicta watches have really huge faces. That's great for big guys, but this particular watch face, while still large, is scaled to look good on a normal-sized guy's wrist.
on November 23, 2016
What a fiasco, came dead not running.
So beautifull but dead. Guys I do not have time for this. Check your merchandise before shipping. Also the date and day can not be adjusted, what is that? Ah and I have a few watches if you think I might be wrong I think I know how they work. My first Invicta, bad impression.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2017
Thisbis my 13th Invicta and my #27 on my collection.
I bought this watch but as a dum ass that I am , I did not notice how small in diameter is. Im used to have 50!
Looks good and feels good.. Im not at all disappointed.
on August 7, 2016
I'm an Invicta aficionado. I have a half dozen models. Even as I write this I am flabbergasted that something so basic was wrong with this watch. There are three available settings...Time, Day, Date. Instructions indicate the stem stops as we're all familiar with. Normally the first stop is date/day (fwd-bcward) and the second and final stop is the time itself. This watch had only one stop...Time. The watch was literally incapable of setting the day or date separate from the time hands. Weird. Also as an afterthought, this watch was ticking out of the box. This a sign the watch has been handled and not factory fresh. How many months or possibly years has that battery used prior to your possession? The stem is a manufacturing error that seems inconceivable. I was forced to return watch while being disappointed in every way!
on March 18, 2016
He looked very good on the picture, but when I saw exceeded my expectations, excellent quality and size, shipping was very fast, highly recommended
on July 7, 2013
This is a well built watch. It came in a yellow Invicta box. Looks exactly like the picture, looks sick and sturdy and the watch operates great. For the price - awesome!

4 months into it and friends still give compliments everytime i wear this watch. 44mm diameter case is perfect for medium-sized person like me. Wearing comfort is just great for a watch this size, nice leather strap.

I recommend this watch for medium-sized person - it just looks sick and handsome!
on January 24, 2016
Beautiful watch. Feels solid and looks great. It has been completely accurate in the week I have been wearing it. Only bummer is that the hour markers do not glow in the dark, only the hour and minute hands do. Otherwise I'm completely happy with this item.