- Swiss Quartz movement
- Flame fusion crystal; Black ion-plated stainless steel case; Black polyurethane strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second skeletonized subdials; Date window at 6:00
- Black skeletonized see-thru dial with black and white hands; Unidirectional 18K rose gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel; See-thru case back
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0050OF0GK
- Item model number: 0979
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||18 millimeters|
|Band width||32 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Come on - really - is this the service level that a brand like Invicta wants to be associated with?
This problem should be covered 100% by the warranty and turn around time should NOT be 90+ days!
Very disappointed - this will be my last Invicta product in my collection!
I get comments everywhere I go with this watch on.
I have a smaller wrist and this watch fits very well. The only problem is I keep running it into door jams.
on earlier reviews have been corrected.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch is great... But the watch band sucks.. The band loops already broke in 3 less than 5 hour wears....Published 4 months ago by keith
Very disappointed open the box and watch band was broke. After waited a whole week for my order could not give to my husband for our anniversary because it came in broke.Published 5 months ago by Pen Name
Very nice watch, looks great. I think the watch is too big and the buttons on the side dig into my wrist. Other wise the watch is good.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Saw a lot of reviews on this piece about the second hand falling off. Hope this doesn't happen to mine because I love this watch.Published 10 months ago by Espinnock